[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll wait for the final version. But as of now the song is OK

edit:

Actually, i can see this as a last or 2nd to last song on the album.  Esp with it being like 6 min long.  I can probably vibe w/it.

I'll wait for the final version. But as of now the song is OK

edit:

Actually, i can see this as a last or 2nd to last song on the album.  Esp with it being like 6 min long.  I can probably vibe w/it.

I don't think he ever said this was for the album anyways, throw in his tweet from yesterday about just throwing out all types of music (collab's, features) who knows.

I don't think he ever said this was for the album anyways, throw in his tweet from yesterday about just throwing out all types of music (collab's, features) who knows.

It's obviously "the good life" of the album.

Get the video out there, and have bey shaking it
and you dudes will be liking the track then
smh.gif

I see potential and after listening to it for the 50th time,
it has grown on me.

It's obviously "the good life" of the album.

Get the video out there, and have bey shaking it
and you dudes will be liking the track then
smh.gif

I see potential and after listening to it for the 50th time,
it has grown on me.

IDK what yall talkin about, this track could easily fit into late registration. Has the same vibe and all

IDK what yall talkin about, this track could easily fit into late registration. Has the same vibe and all

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

At first I didn't like it, but it sounds good. I don't think it fits with the type of music we were expecting with the whole 'Dark Twisted Fantasy' concept floating around and the rumors of him working with 90s producers and going for a hip hopish vibe.

Its cool though. The beat is nice. I'd just rather hear a different type of track.

this

i think most ppl are thinking this way that are saying its bad.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

At first I didn't like it, but it sounds good. I don't think it fits with the type of music we were expecting with the whole 'Dark Twisted Fantasy' concept floating around and the rumors of him working with 90s producers and going for a hip hopish vibe.

Its cool though. The beat is nice. I'd just rather hear a different type of track.

this

i think most ppl are thinking this way that are saying its bad.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Nicki Minaj is on the album. IDK how to feel about it but he's saying she got off on it.
She had the best if not second best verse on Drake's album, should be no worry.

1. Hov
2. Tip
3. Jeezy
That's your opinion and I respect that.

But for me...

1. Jay/Nicki

and that's it...
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Son you better than that 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Nicki Minaj is on the album. IDK how to feel about it but he's saying she got off on it.
She had the best if not second best verse on Drake's album, should be no worry.

1. Hov
2. Tip
3. Jeezy
That's your opinion and I respect that.

But for me...

1. Jay/Nicki

and that's it...
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Son you better than that 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol cats really trashing this song...do yall dudes leave yall house at all...ole I can't play this in my bedroom type dudes...type throw on maybach music 3 at a house party instead of this song...#%#%!

Lol cats really trashing this song...do yall dudes leave yall house at all...ole I can't play this in my bedroom type dudes...type throw on maybach music 3 at a house party instead of this song...#%#%!

I'm not going to argue, not right now.

Your telling me T.I. & Jeezy (holds laugh at that one) outshined Nicki on that album? the fact that Jeezy is even mentioned is hilarious.
laugh.gif

Again it can flip flop but I'd say 1) Jay & 1a) Nicki. I still can't believe Jeezy was mentioned before Wayne's verse on "Miss Me".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not going to argue, not right now.

Your telling me T.I. & Jeezy (holds laugh at that one) outshined Nicki on that album? the fact that Jeezy is even mentioned is hilarious.
laugh.gif

Again it can flip flop but I'd say 1) Jay & 1a) Nicki. I still can't believe Jeezy was mentioned before Wayne's verse on "Miss Me".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom