[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

the thing is yall judge veres solely by lyrics...
No. Jay had lyrics (amazing lyrics at that) and incredible presence. From the moment you heard owwwww you listened. I mean Nicki was cool with that "I look like yes and you look like no" and the "I mean who even looks at the price tag" but other than that those 2 verses arent even in the same league.

Jay
Wayne
T.I
1/2 of Drake's verses
>>>>>>

Maybe you guys are just gassed cause Nicki was better than Drake on that song so you think she must have got off but really Drake just sounded lazy

roll.gif
i can just see the smile on you dudes faces as you type your hate for this track

%*%! is that classic feel-good Kanye sound, love it
pimp.gif

roll.gif
i can just see the smile on you dudes faces as you type your hate for this track

%*%! is that classic feel-good Kanye sound, love it
pimp.gif

Her verse WAS hard though.

IT wasn't better than Jay's verse but damnit... I enjoyed it just as much.

Jay > NIcki = Wayne >>> as far as TML collabs went.

Her verse WAS hard though.

IT wasn't better than Jay's verse but damnit... I enjoyed it just as much.

Jay > NIcki = Wayne >>> as far as TML collabs went.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

No. Jay had lyrics (amazing lyrics at that) and incredible presence. From the moment you heard owwwww you listened. I mean Nicki was cool with that "I look like yes and you look like no" and the "I mean who even looks at the price tag" but other than that those 2 verses arent even in the same league.

Jay
Wayne
T.I
1/2 of Drake's verses
>>>>>>

Maybe you guys are just gassed cause Nicki was better than Drake on that song so you think she must have got off but really Drake just sounded lazy

oh yea... definitely... im not sayin she had the best verse on the album... that was to the people makin it seem like she was trash or just ok... she went in...

but yea light up is verse of the year so far imo so by default its the best verse on tml...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Jay
Wayne
T.I
1/2 of Drake's verses
>>>>>>

oh yea... definitely... im not sayin she had the best verse on the album... that was to the people makin it seem like she was trash or just ok... she went in...

but yea light up is verse of the year so far imo so by default its the best verse on tml...

laugh.gif
i swear NT hates women. aside from Jay's classic Light Up verse, Nicki really did have the best guest feature on the album. no, she didn't exhibit any amazing lyrical techniques but believe it or not, there are more factors in MCing than lyrics. her presence on that song was undeniable and much more demanding of the listener's attention than T.I.'s and Jeezy's easily.

laugh.gif
i swear NT hates women. aside from Jay's classic Light Up verse, Nicki really did have the best guest feature on the album. no, she didn't exhibit any amazing lyrical techniques but believe it or not, there are more factors in MCing than lyrics. her presence on that song was undeniable and much more demanding of the listener's attention than T.I.'s and Jeezy's easily.

WHACK

This is why I said I'm not too hyped for whatever his 5th album is. Sure some of the stuff he makes is great... but some stuff is awful. He's too dependent on his beats... and this is not doing it for me.

WHACK

This is why I said I'm not too hyped for whatever his 5th album is. Sure some of the stuff he makes is great... but some stuff is awful. He's too dependent on his beats... and this is not doing it for me.

Back
Top Bottom