[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Btw...

55425304e6cdd69371c6c8f5bf8513a7f850717.png

that video sucked

Monster is great, I think Ross' part is an intro, not necessarily a full verse for comparison.
Hov was stellar, Niki cool and Ye hilarious

that video sucked

Monster is great, I think Ross' part is an intro, not necessarily a full verse for comparison.
Hov was stellar, Niki cool and Ye hilarious

Now NT know Kanye is the *#&$ IMO but this track...I don't like it that much. The beat is too...meh. I wish it was more like power & got you all hyped & *#&@

Now NT know Kanye is the *#&$ IMO but this track...I don't like it that much. The beat is too...meh. I wish it was more like power & got you all hyped & *#&@

The indifference on this track is crazy... I LOVE it. And I HATE Nicki Minaj.... but her parts bareable I guess. Ye is 3/3 right now with me.

The indifference on this track is crazy... I LOVE it. And I HATE Nicki Minaj.... but her parts bareable I guess. Ye is 3/3 right now with me.

smh.gif
'Ye needs to ease up on his infatuation with Nicki Minaj...I need a version without her verse
nerd.gif

smh.gif
'Ye needs to ease up on his infatuation with Nicki Minaj...I need a version without her verse
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

smh.gif
nerd.gif

Word....she aight, but all these dudes saying she killed it....come on fam.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

smh.gif
nerd.gif

Word....she aight, but all these dudes saying she killed it....come on fam.
eyes.gif

Song was cool....for the most part I always appreciate new Jay and Ye---except the power remix- it was ehhh. But I do think Jay went in- some1 in the thread commented on beans breaking furniture when he heard this- I lol'd

Nicki Minaj delivery is cool- but she didnt KILL anyone on this track.

Back
Top Bottom