[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Ye has fallen off so bad lyrically. Not even lyrically, the way hes rappin is SO CORNY. I can't belive he came the weakest on this track. Hov > ALL. This was that 90's Hov. Reminded me of the second part of "a million".

Ye has fallen off so bad lyrically. Not even lyrically, the way hes rappin is SO CORNY. I can't belive he came the weakest on this track. Hov > ALL. This was that 90's Hov. Reminded me of the second part of "a million".

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Yup Kanye killed on his own track again. Usually hyped for a kanye album now i don't know.

Yup Kanye killed on his own track again. Usually hyped for a kanye album now i don't know.

Totally agree...reminds me of Ludacris' corny $%*...

Totally agree...reminds me of Ludacris' corny $%*...

i hope popular sounds just like this this dude KILLED it
pimp.gif
x a milli

NO dudes lyrical is sOoOoOOo serious i saw some his exects out infront on east village he will tear a new reimbursment of the ozone layer . his last albums are amazing!!! platinum we can't move MadUsa is out here 2010!

NO dudes lyrical is sOoOoOOo serious i saw some his exects out infront on east village he will tear a new reimbursment of the ozone layer . his last albums are amazing!!! platinum we can't move MadUsa is out here 2010!

Originally Posted by Tito516

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hands down my favorite poster on NT....

Originally Posted by Tito516

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hands down my favorite poster on NT....

Ross sounded cool at the beginning and I was expecting a good verse but then he got cut off. 
laugh.gif

Ye's verse was cool.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 at Jay's verse.

And what's with all this hype for Nicki's verse? I mean seriously, I can't even listen to that +#%@ with those stupid +$@ animated voices. That was probably the most annoying verse I've ever heard on a song, it's laughable. 
laugh.gif

I was reading all these comments hyping it up and the whole time I had a 
sick.gif
 face on, in a bad way, like what the %*+% am I hearing, obnoxious +$@ voice saying nothing. 
laugh.gif

Ross sounded cool at the beginning and I was expecting a good verse but then he got cut off. 
laugh.gif

Ye's verse was cool.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 at Jay's verse.

And what's with all this hype for Nicki's verse? I mean seriously, I can't even listen to that +#%@ with those stupid +$@ animated voices. That was probably the most annoying verse I've ever heard on a song, it's laughable. 
laugh.gif

I was reading all these comments hyping it up and the whole time I had a 
sick.gif
 face on, in a bad way, like what the %*+% am I hearing, obnoxious +$@ voice saying nothing. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

laugh.gif
i cant even front on chick no more............
im a fan.

her features been ill as of late imo. 

laugh.gif
im a fan.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif
im a fan.

I mean, I can see why people would think it's good I guess. But the stupid voices make it completely unlistenable to me. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom