[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

This video will not even make it to TV

Look at all these dead white chicks in the video

You can tell this video was made to be strictly viral

Yeah, I would be surprised if they play this sh!@ on any channel.

I wonder why the only dead people in the video were white...

*Unless I missed one colored person*

nice
pimp.gif
. He should either make a video for Hell of a life or Lost in The World next.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

C'mon, don't be THAT guy.

He's kinda right, though
ohwell.gif

400 years of reality = 5 mins of fantasy? 
ohwell.gif

I'm saying, what is purposely having white women dead in a video about zombies, monsters, and corpses supposed to prove when slavery damn near lasted half a millennium?
laugh.gif

It's probably just that he went to a troupe of actresses and they all were white. Only way I'd see him making being white a prerequisite is due to his infatuation with contrasting colors and all that $#!+, word to the white Ballerinas in the Runaway film.

cats aint say why all the ballerinas white in runaway...so they shouldnt say why all the zombies white in monster

Originally Posted by RedMan

Would it be reaching if I said Kanye is one of a handful of artist who keep pushing the boundaries?

this is a joke right?
grin.gif

it's what he is known for...

Video was actually. I hate the hook tho
laugh.gif
. Nicki did actually do her thing and the double in the video made the verse better. I don't think she was actin tho, the broad really is off her rocker.lol

Was there official artwork for 'See Me Now'? even when it hit iTunes officially?

He's kinda right, though
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

I'm saying, what is purposely having white women dead in a video about zombies, monsters, and corpses supposed to prove when slavery damn near lasted half a millennium?
laugh.gif

It's probably just that he went to a troupe of actresses and they all were white. Only way I'd see him making being white a prerequisite is due to his infatuation with contrasting colors and all that $#!+, word to the white Ballerinas in the Runaway film.
It clearly was on purpose though, connect the dots. Black men and black monsters juxtaposed with dead white women, Rick Ross in a throne like a King, surrounded by white women hanging from chain link nooses? See the irony? Listen to Ross's intro, it didn't have to be there.

This is Kanye West, you cant take anything at face value.

He probably meant the single for Watch the Throne. And even though it comes from Kanye himself, you can't take it as a concrete release date; as we learned with the album, he says stuff that he's thinking about or shooting for but those things can change.

P.S. I think I've listened to Dark Fantasy, All of the Lights, and Lost in the World every day since the album dropped.

Originally Posted by Volkswaggin Chedda

He's kinda right, though
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

It clearly was on purpose though, connect the dots. Black men and black monsters juxtaposed with dead white women, Rick Ross in a throne like a King, surrounded by white women hanging from chain link nooses? See the irony? Listen to Ross's intro, it didn't have to be there.

This is Kanye West, you cant take anything at face value.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom