The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

grin.gif

Fine.

Anyone else have some awful show that has gone on for 3 seasons too many they need to catch?

Smallville on Thursdays
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I never got into Lost. I have been watching several series on DVD/Blu-ray (Dexter, Heroes, Prison Break) , might have to pick up Lost.

Anyway, can a few of you throw out some clans we may have a decent match again? The search function for the game is brutal... unless I know the name, I have tosearch starting with the 1st place clan... no page skipping, FTL.

Killzone.com might have a better search?
nerd.gif

I can't play before 10 PM CST on any night unless someone is keeping my son and since it's a week night I doubt it.

Other than that I'm down for just about anything.

Can someone else please try and look up clans on Killzone.com? (J-DIDDS, Raadius)

I challenge a clan, but the screen freezes after I set the perameters of the match.

I set it for midnight eastern on Thursday, so you lames can watch you soap opera.... but I don't know if it went through.

2. J-Didds
3. jrp44
4. justreason
5. tdog91184 - if you guys play at the right time.
6. Noksey

If its Thursday I'm back in. Thank you for allowing me to watch my soap opera about death and mystery
happy.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Can someone else please try and look up clans on Killzone.com? (J-DIDDS, Raadius)

I challenge a clan, but the screen freezes after I set the perameters of the match.

I set it for midnight eastern on Thursday, so you lames can watch you soap opera.... but I don't know if it went through.
What am I looking for?

Just go to My Clan on KZ.com, then search the clan list.... go to like page 90 to find a clan that is somewhat close to us in points

Originally Posted by 18key

2. J-Didds

3. jrp44

4. justreason

6. Noksey
If its Thursday I'm back in. Thank you for allowing me to watch my soap opera about death and mystery
happy.gif

7. DBLACK [if we play a match bigger than 6v6 im ready to put in work

in other news- anyone wanna get a 1v1 match on tonight for the sole reason of getting the aerial support badge. lol
no badges except tac. no weapons obviosuly and jus keep callin in for air support. hit me up if ur down.
thats the only badge im sure i wont get playin regular games. the 1 ribbon i have was just straight 1inamillion type deal.

but yea be home around 1130est if anyones down hit me up

man they need to make a patch quick, ive been getting errors like crazy. yes im mad.

dmb52u.jpg

Ok, maybe I'm a bit better than I thought.

I'm tentatively adding myself to the match, if anybody feels someone else is more deserving that's fine. I'll still gladly be an alternate.

2. J-Didds
3. jrp44
4. justreason
6. Noksey
7. DBLACK
8. eeegon

Edit: sorry about the huge pic.

Just copped. Aint even take it out the wrapper yet. Prolly play tonight once the lil one is in the bed. Holla at me PSN: StarCityPA

im not a clan person but yall should take on the #3 clan, theyre 9 of 11 in victories but they only got like 7 people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

or yall could take on the #2 clan, they aint #1 but theyre members have some serious ranks and have probably put in a lot of hours

iLLoquent, Disgaea, & Chris vs Me And you tied?
roll.gif

Then Chris with the Harlem Shake connection gets kicked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Illoquent... stop catching up. Im having to play five hours a day to stay ahead...
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Ain't no way I'm catching up to you...trust me. You get like 1000 points in an hour playing.
laugh.gif
I do have Spring Vacation this week though...
nerd.gif

We need to get a full NT match going...there's only like 4 of us online at the moment.
Originally Posted by KneeNoh

iLLoquent, Disgaea, & Chris vs Me And you tied?
roll.gif

Then Chris with the Harlem Shake connection gets kicked
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son was all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom