The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

I'll be on tonight after I write my speech. Run game on some non-NT clan people
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Some kid just told Chris to turn into a Good religion
roll.gif
laugh.gif
. i just noticed i have the engineer class how do you plant turrets

Push left on the D-Pad and hold it. You can't have anything impeding the spot you are trying to place it.

Some kid just told Chris to turn into a Good religion
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Dude thought he had ethered me, too. "Yea,that's what I said."

eeegon no need to tag the pic, we believe u
laugh.gif

Anyways i can play a clan match add me to the mix

anyone have tips for the turret placement? i have 5/8 but its getting harder to get 5 kills in a match with the turret

I was gone for like 3 days last week and slacked off a little on playing. Lost my damn purple badge that I've had since week 1. Down to 10% now, butI'll be back up. There's no other games I'm playing right now. I just didn't know they would take it away, but I guess it just keeps folks inrotation of the top percentages.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

laugh.gif

anyone have tips for the turret placement? i have 5/8 but its getting harder to get 5 kills in a match with the turret

i have no intention of going for the repair ability cause im not to big on the engineer but ive found sentries best when u put 2 close to each other whilestanding by them, the enemy will most likely focus on u so u can shoot him and let the sentrys do most of the work, and if the guy kills u the sentrys willdefinitely finish him off

but who knows, maybe thats why i rarely play engineer
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

laugh.gif

i have no intention of going for the repair ability cause im not to big on the engineer but ive found sentries best when u put 2 close to each other while standing by them, the enemy will most likely focus on u so u can shoot him and let the sentrys do most of the work, and if the guy kills u the sentrys will definitely finish him off

frown.gif
If you place them near you and the opponent blows them up I you're gonna get hurt/die from the explosion. Can't be too close to thembecause I think they do damage when destroyed. Not 100% sure since I suck with engineer, but I think that's what happens.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

laugh.gif

i have no intention of going for the repair ability cause im not to big on the engineer but ive found sentries best when u put 2 close to each other while standing by them, the enemy will most likely focus on u so u can shoot him and let the sentrys do most of the work, and if the guy kills u the sentrys will definitely finish him off

frown.gif

Man repair ability is easily becoming my favorite second badge. It works best on the Market map. Ammo boxes + Turrets Everywhere
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMasta718

The anger I cause when using Saboteur with Mines is beautiful.

I swear everytime D kills me I get pissed, And you hear him
laugh.gif
in the background.

smh.gif

laugh.gif

I think it was my utter surprise, I kinda felt stupid posting it. Especially after seeing how huge the pic was.

You lames on right now? I am about to sign in.

just finished downloading Ocarina of Rhyme... Zelda Music + various rap (Hov, Clipse, MF Doom, Dre)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Pyyus Rise (or whatever its called) too.
I can't stand that map...
smh.gif

I don't mind in playing in the other 7 maps...but I usually get out of a game when that one is next.

So what's the latest with a clan vs. clan match...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Originally Posted by DMasta718

The anger I cause when using Saboteur with Mines is beautiful.

I swear everytime D kills me I get pissed, And you hear him
laugh.gif
in the background.

smh.gif

But everytime we get into our little battle and you kill me, I throw a small rage.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom