The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

i changed my mind, i do want to be in the clan.

this game just came out, so y'all can't be that much better than me.

IHB, my SN is "jtothadub", but i'll get at you about it.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

grin.gif

Hopefully you can get the hang of the aiming system.

the aiming is totally different from what i'm used to (cod), and the sights shake too much.
Hold the controller still. Sixaxis movement moves the gun. Kind of. Just hold the controller still and the sights will stay still.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
ya boy finally made corporal
laugh.gif
yoo these 1st person shooters aint for me. gimme sports games and Im good. Ive played like a total of 2 hrs and I begettin wrecked.
I was NOt this bad at COD4
Vets, GImme some tips

Just pick a gun you are decent with and always use it until you become familiar with it.

Stick with your team, don't run out on suicide missions on your own.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

yo i think you are good for the 1% this week processofbelief. i gotta work on getting 1000 points a day.

laugh.gif

I just really want those damn trophies. I think I am 642nd for the week.

To whoever wants to play i will be on for the next 6 or 7 hours
laugh.gif

Man, too many good games on tonight! I might jump on for a few hours though.

laugh.gif

Yeah but me you and iKon or whoever else it was doesn't count. I mean a full NT game...I think if we're gonna be active in clan battles, we gotta havesome scrimmages first between NT'ers.

Where's Boost, Mo, DBLACK, JRP, etc.?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif

Yeah but me you and iKon or whoever else it was doesn't count. I mean a full NT game...I think if we're gonna be active in clan battles, we gotta have some scrimmages first between NT'ers.

Where's Boost, Mo, DBLACK, JRP, etc.?
Basketball and drinking tonight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I played yesterday for the first time in forever....still killed though
pimp.gif

Wow dudes got mad heated in one game, calling me a cheater, at that point i was 22 and 4. Finished the game of 61 and 19
pimp.gif
to answer the guy below me. Iusually dont play body count only. I like the other missions especially search and destroy.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

do you guys play all of the missions? or am i the only one on NT that mostly plays body count.
It depends. When I first started I only did all of the missions. Now that I'm familiar with it all I only do Body Count for points or certainribbons because I don't want to wait out a full game for one ribbon.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

do you guys play all of the missions? or am i the only one on NT that mostly plays body count.
At first I strictly played Body Count only...now I like playing all the games.

Went 78 and 26 in one game yesterday...
pimp.gif

My dude Rell got banned again smh...he got 74 points in a loss though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

^ how did he get banned
laugh.gif
Called out Dirty saying he should go back to work, like right after Dirty posted in a thread. He was banned for using an old avy with his old snon it, while he was still supposed to be in banned camp I guess
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I might be on tonight. Depends on whether or not I get sicker, or better.

Back
Top Bottom