The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by SpecialEd88

laugh.gif
I was playing last night and someone on my own team killed me while I was holding the propaganda speaker so that he would get the points for returning it to the base.
arent there team kill penalties for that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what a lame

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

let me ask again

what are u suppose to do with the spot and mark? i keep pushing it but nothing happens

Your screen should scan for people and if any enemy is on your screen they'll be marked with a Blue X. Also it's the easiest Medal to get.
o okay so i just have to scan 5 people and done? haha sounds simple
thanks

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

SupremeApe wrote:

let me ask again

what are u suppose to do with the spot and mark? i keep pushing it but nothing happens

Your screen should scan for people and if any enemy is on your screen they'll be marked with a Blue X. Also it's the easiest Medal to get.
o okay so i just have to scan 5 people and done? haha sounds simple
thanks

Basically 5 times in a game x 8

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Hahaha, so that's what the sixaxis is for!

Haha, nice.

Wait you were sniping using the Sixaxis?
laugh.gif

But I do find my self leaning the controller when the person you trying to shoot is running
But just using the Sixaxis by itself
laugh.gif

Well, I was being scout and noticed moving the controller moved my aim, and I wondered if you could just aim by leaning, y'know, get the crosshairs closewith right stick and just lean the shot in, but it was too hard. Reading its real use had me a little
embarassed.gif

I had no clue about that spot and mark thing. I just realized I gotta get 5 kills x 8 while cloaked and I suck at sniping so...
frown.gif

Gotta get to work on it though.

im pissed just noticed ive had the general medals since day 1 yet i did not get my Wargod Trophy sigh.
73% done with trophies only need the medal trophies and Valor Grand Cross and I am done

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

Almost got all my class specific medals! just need the boost one and the two sniper medals..

You got the air support badge! how in the hell, I probably play with tactician the most and i havent gotten even 5 kills in one game with those stupid bots

i just got on the game last week, and i can't get my serve on for #%+$.

the aiming is totally different from what i'm used to (cod), and the sights shake too much.

i'm gonna practice a bit before i try to clan up with y'all dudes...

Back
Top Bottom