The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

What's the best weapon in yall opinions so far?

The sniper, shotty, and default(green dot), in that order.

Ha..figured that.

Can Saboteur use the shotgun?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Selling my copy of KZ2 $50 shipped...priority mail. I realize that I have a life, and sitting up all hours of the night trying getting points so I can unlock classes just isn't cutting it for me. If I didn't need a BLu-Ray I'd sell my less than two month old 80GB as well. (Had a 40, but gave it to my 5 year old son, lol).

PM me.
I already PMed you about the fight stick but to no avail. whats up with that.
I sold it already, my bad on that communication. I usually let people know what the deal iseven if I do sell it to another. But as of now KZ2 is still for sale, and for you I'd give you a $5 discount for the FightStick Folly. Hit me up!!! So forthe record I'm selling KZ2 for $50 shipped. But for you my dude $45 shipped priority mail.

I played on my roomates tv and the controls are a lot smoother than when I play on my tv. My tv is had, and I heard there could be some kind of hd lag orsomething. Has this happened to anyone else? Or is this information even correct?

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

How the hell do you use the cover system in single player... am I ******ed?
if your controls are set to default, hold L2 behind any object, dont just tap it
seems liek when I do that I just duck and still get shot
ohwell.gif

anybody have any figures on sales? I've heard between 750 and a mil....think those are expected first week numbers though

this game is crack...anybody finish single player? I just finished the 2nd level been playing inline too much

Ok, Battousai just gave me leadership to NT clan, so invites are going out right now. I'm going based off the list, in that order. Some of yall have beenskipped because you don't have the game or haven't registered (multiplayer) online with it yet so clan invte goes to the next man. Also make sure youkeep up with the clan and you progress with your stats online (ranking and such) or ill kick you out the clan.

what's the deal with medic? How do I use the healer??? I assumed I would have to go to the dying soldier and press circle but that isnt working....

do I have to level up before I can use it or sumthing?

Mine is comin tomorrow afternoon so hopefully I can land a spot in the clan.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

what's the deal with medic? How do I use the healer??? I assumed I would have to go to the dying soldier and press circle but that isnt working....

do I have to level up before I can use it or sumthing?

left on the d-pad then r1(fire) got to be close enough to use it

I was offing mad helmets today......... I saw MoMoney848 like 80 percent of the time

MegaMayhem

If you play often add me

Back
Top Bottom