THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Dude mentioned Flyknit Trainers and posted Lunars 
roll.gif

And what does true Flyknit even mine? Clearly he has no idea what he's talking about. 

He sorta does. The Kobes have a fuse material under the flyknit whereas on the running shoes the flyknit sits directly on your foot. There's quite a difference in the feel between the two.

Why should we care, bro??? Lol

All that matters is that WE Know. If they don't announce, it makes for an easier pickup anyway.

This.

Just because there's no "official Nike press release" yet doesn't change the fact that those lows are coming out next weekend.

Last edited:
Wondering if I should double up on the Details or wait for more color ways.  Just started balling in my Perspectives last week, and will definitely rotate them with the Details I have coming in from NDC.

Decisions...

Last edited:
I posted earlier that I was worried I wouldn't get these and that nike would piss me off for the final time. In a matter of 10 hours and a trip to scottsdale AZ that all changed(if any of the guys in line with me are on here shouts out to ya'll pause...I was the dude in the nike sweatshirt and blue flyknit chukkas). I got my pair and I'm bout to wear these to death.  

This shoe is the ******* future. And the way the release was handled...it lowkey restored my hope in nike a little. 

Also shout out to NTers for the pep talks and info even though I struck out online. 

I hope everyone else got they pairs too. I'm finna go rock them now. Peace.

Got a call from footlocker yesterday about winning the raffle for the Details. But here I am wondering if I should go get it. I'm still kinda iffy on Details. 

The way I see it, if you got plenty of cash in the bank/savings, just cop them if you're on the fence about them. It's easier to return them within 30 days or decide to keep em than to pay resell.

For San Diego folks, I'm going to call in to the Mission Valley, and Fashion Valley FTLs to release the 11.5s I have raffle winners for at 3:30 PM PST.  Just thought I'd post that here in case anyone wants to grab 'em.  Not sure if they'll allow call-in pick-ups for released pairs.

via: eastbay

more pics in the spoiler, didn't want to make a huge post that makes people scroll a long ways

Last edited:
I must admit even though I own the highs. Them being flynit is kinda bs as well all know it is fuse on inside which makes sense for bball but damn price should be lower honestly. The guy up there that said its a difference there's a big big difference.

For San Diego folks, I'm going to call in to the Mission Valley, and Fashion Valley FTLs to release the 11.5s I have raffle winners for at 3:30 PM PST.  Just thought I'd post that here in case anyone wants to grab 'em.  Not sure if they'll allow call-in pick-ups for released pairs.

damn i'm looking for a 12

Back
Top Bottom