THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
yeah it sucks bc the Kobe V Bruce Lee is one of my favorite shoes and if this first Kobe 9 Low is another iteration of that theme then Nike really dropped the ball. So plain.

Last edited:
Fiesta Mall mesa az details size 8. Was tempted but didnt do it. Very nice cw. I like it better than inspiration.

@jrad goldmember goldmember idk if the president one was sarcastic or not but yea I saw them. As far as the laces go he came out with one shoe and the shoe string were in the inside but as far as I can see it was only yellow laces. Look just like laker colors. He said they have had them for over a week now. I'm sure other footlockers have them too. They lie when they say they don't have stuff a lot of the time

no way bro.. im actually happy you said not orange because im kinda iffy about them... i passed on them details because of showtimes

now im excited

Just left the mall and my cousin works at the footlocker there and they had the show times in the back he pulled them out. Now them the best elites so far. It's not really orange like the pictures make them look it's like a darker yellow! Those elites are incredible. Saw the lows too! Can't waiiittt

No pics = no credibility

No pics = no credibility

grimeyy grimeyy that's cool lol you don't have to believe me I know what MY eyes seen and yours didn't. If you don't believe me or like what I said you could have scrolled past it. One last thing if you have ever been in a hoh with a manager present I don't think anyone ever let you take a pic of a shoe this much in advance. That's all I'm done. Have a good day.

Took me waayyy too long to get into Kobes but these IXs finally got me hooked. MPs are my favorite cw but resale price is unbearable. Was looking at the Details and the Inspirations...anybody know how the yellow/orange on the Inspirations are in person? Are they still fairly versatile sneakers?

I'd like the bruce lee low if they were like the kd 6 seat pleasants. Right now they look like a lugz version of the kobe 8.

F
A couple years?... you mean after a Couple DECADES.

"White on White" Air Force 1's are a CLASSIC, regardless of current fad/trend. They'll never go out of style.
[/quoteTrue that...

Guy at footlocker throw in some slam kicks mag, i was meaning to pick this mag up last month but was not willing to pay $9.99. Great read btw, pics are so cool. And definitly brings you back memory of when i first saw mJ with the 4's..

came in to check out picks of the details. was not dissapointed. great colorway. Brokeboi status though so no go for me.
excellent pickups though good on everyone that scored a pair.

I actually liked the Bruce Lee's in that vid.

Not sure if I'll get them, probably game time decision on how I feel next Saturday.

I wish they were $140, even though with my VIP discount they will be $140.

Took me waayyy too long to get into Kobes but these IXs finally got me hooked. MPs are my favI but rite cw but resale price is unbearable. Was lookin at the Details and the Inspirations...anybody know how the yellow/orange on the Inspirations are in person? Are they still fairly versatile sneakers?
I  think  of the inspirations  as the older brother of the sufurs, i love how they look.  ive had trouble not wearing em tbh.   N i got mps n asgs,  still not loving the asgs as much as i thought, i almost put my hd elites in em too lol not sold by pics, but they my league shoes so i might swap n see

Reactions: You
Wasn't able to find a 14 anywhere and everywhere I called within a hour of me either had no 13s or at least two places sold the last pairs right before I was able to get there. All hope was lost, but had one last HOH in Pembroke Pines to check walked in and they had one size 13 left. Guess you guys were right. I don't know if the ones I tried on this morning were cut different, but these fit perfect. I prefer a little room in my shoes for balling since I like double socking, but maybe I'll just try the new Elite socks. Good karma returned swiftly. Now just need to get the Showtimes to complete the set and it's good to know I have two size options, since I never had the luxury of trying any on in the store before to know a 13 would be fine.

Here's some pics, Details were so well executed:

View media item 873624
View media item 873626
View media item 873628
View media item 873629
View media item 873670
View media item 873692
View media item 873661
View media item 873695

Yeah for the price of the shoe they better throw in some free stuff. Got the shoe for $205 tho. But still.

Just giving you a hard time man. That's how it should be. I'm thinking really hard about letting my ASG go. They're dope but don't see myself rocking them too much

Back
Top Bottom