THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Looking good, as usual though, another useless reviewer stating NOTHING but the obvious. I actually thought he was gonna say "if you look inside, youll see the paper that comes in it".
I guess one good tidbit is he said don't change your size. I wear a 10.5 in the 8s, but I tried on the 9 highs, I would definitely fit a 10 in those. We shall see, I know all feet are different, but I was definitely going to shoot for a 10 based on how the Elite highs felt...

I guess one good tidbit is he said don't change your size. I wear a 10.5 in the 8s, but I tried on the 9 highs, I would definitely fit a 10 in those. We shall see, I know all feet are different, but I was definitely going to shoot for a 10 based on how the Elite highs felt...

Seems that most either...

Narrow/normal feet = .5 down

Wide/flat feet = TTS

For anyone that hoops often how does the sleeve feel? Is it restrictive or annoying when cutting/moving? I would try it on, but being from Canada the supply isn't as abundant so that isn't an option. I'm deciding between these and the Hyper Rev and was wondering which would be better. If these are similar to the 8's then I'll pass. It seems that the flyknit is just for show so I'd assume the upper is pretty rigid unlike the 8's which gives you more freedom to move which is what I like about the Hyper Rev with the softer material and the full length zoom but if there are any other distinct performance features then I'll likely give it a shot...

the sleeve is pretty annoying, and the shoe doesn't move as well with the foot as the Kobe 8. Blame it on the hyperfuse under. It's not really a flyknit basketball shoe. It's pretty much a hyperfuse basketball shoe with a decorative yarn knit overlay lol

The traction is the best I've experienced on a Nike bball shoe though

Last edited:
the sleeve is pretty annoying, and the shoe doesn't move as well with the foot as the Kobe 8. Blame it on the hyperfuse under. It's not really a flyknit basketball shoe. It's pretty much a hyperfuse basketball shoe with a decorative yarn knit overlay lol

The traction is the best I've experienced on a Nike bball shoe though

navster navster precisely correct. That's why they gonna stop getting 225 from me and I'm onto the lows where I can save 60 bucks

those 9 lows, I will stick with my 8s
laugh.gif
...I just want 1 pairs of the high top 9a and I'm done! but is so hard to grab em
mean.gif

Last edited:
For anyone that hoops often how does the sleeve feel? Is it restrictive or annoying when cutting/moving? I would try it on, but being from Canada the supply isn't as abundant so that isn't an option. I'm deciding between these and the Hyper Rev and was wondering which would be better. If these are similar to the 8's then I'll pass. It seems that the flyknit is just for show so I'd assume the upper is pretty rigid unlike the 8's which gives you more freedom to move which is what I like about the Hyper Rev with the softer material and the full length zoom but if there are any other distinct performance features then I'll likely give it a shot...

The shoe basically feels like the 1st Hyperdunk, if that was too restrictive for you stick to some lows

Last edited:
Please explain your issue with checkout on NDC...I had major issues checking out today too, fortunately, I did tho.  Sorry to hear about your struggle. 

was logged into my account. added my size to cart (12.5 which i suspect may have been an issue). after entering my CC info i pressed "place order", after that i just a gray screen and it showed processing. that never went away, eventually after an hour i refreshed and it was not in my cart.

I'm pretty sure some remaining stock will make it back on footlocker/eastbay. Happened with the Inspirations and Perspectives, so I would check those sites sporadically on Monday for the Details... might get lucky.

I was about to post my pictures of my five Elites, until I saw illistic pictures and said "Eh, nevermind." Lol. Dope pictures by the way.

I love how the the 9's look with jeans, specially dark/black denim..
Man, pics like this make me wanna say EFF the Lows and just cop a pair of Elites.

They don't look bad when they're tucked under jeans... it's that Low Top Look they should've had from jump! SMH

The More Pics of the Lows I see... the More Unimpressed I am. It's not the EM... it's the way that they neglected to DESIGN the EM. 
mean.gif

NAVSTER hit the nail on the head with the elites. Couldn't have said it better. The whole thing is pretty much gimmick but the lunar is nice and traction is pretty ok too. But the ankle garbage is annoying and faux knit is looks only

Can I get a price check on DS Kobe 9 ASG's size 8.5 with original everything?  I'm trying to hunt down a pair for my cousin and it seems impossible!

Can't wait to get the Details in hand the pics in this thread look amazing.

Mine come in Tuesday. I can't wait. I think they look the classiest out of all the Elite's. Most wearable too.

As far as the 9 low, not too impressed. Hope we have more cool Elite's coming instead...despite the price because it's a killer.

Back
Top Bottom