THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
REALLY?
View media item 873546

REEEEALLLY??
View media item 873548

REALLY NOW? Come May 10, these will be mine, and they will be my fifth pair.

Wish it was more jb IV on it and used red instead of purple/neon yellow(?). I would still take Showtimes over those.

IX lows on the other hand... I have the BL Vs but the ix lows are slowly growing on me. Need to hold these in hand, but I did like how they looked on Kobes feet.. Looked good with some no show socks.

Loving these IX ELITES! From the MPs to the details, each pair has been unique and original.

Best fit thus far. TOO DOPE. Wish I could rep you multiple times.

This just confirms my inclination that these look dope casually if you can rock it right. Can't wait to get my pair in.

Thank you kind sir! , yea really love the way they look.. Kinda like boots.:tongue:. I wear my cole hann boots a lot but these are starting to slowly replace them.. :smokin

Like the Bruce Lee colors but def have to sit next week out. Just curios nobody bought the black and whit knit nike shorts that came out with these. Sorry don't have a pic of them but looked like the whole short and shirt collection that matches details. I wanted them but didn't have the extra 60 in my budget

I still can't believe I had these in my cart and couldn't check out. Has happened one too many times on NDC :smh:

Did these sell out in so cal? Couldn't find size 12 anywhere in Chicago.

Last edited:
I think people are going to grow to like the Bruce Lee's errrr Kung Fu's

I already like them better than I like the sulfurs everyone loves. Just need to see them in person.

The easters are another story....

Where the heck did Kung fu come from?

If they had the official name as Bruce Lee they would have to pay to the rights to the name.

They should have incorporated Carbon Fiber into the lows. That was the dopest detail on the high. LOVE the subtle CF on the heel

I don't think the carbon fiber is the best part of the high, but I agree...especially since they raised the price $20 for the same engineered mesh

Last edited:
I've been waiting on the yellow/Blk/red EM low since that first pic, will definitely be grabbing them this week. Love the color combo, the Bruce Lee's feel, and the touch of red on the yellow. I think the best 9 would be if they would put the ASG colorway on the lows. But that's bc the highs just don't look right on me and that whole colorway/design is one of my favorite on any shoe. Looking forward to trying these lows on tomorrow.

For those of you who want the shoes. Hit someone up on eBay and offer a PayPal direct transaction for $280. Thats reasonable.

For those of you who want the shoes. Hit someone up on eBay and offer a PayPal direct transaction for $280. Thats reasonable.

I wouldn't even do that.

Inspirations were above $300 that weekend, when online orders came in they started dropping

These are still in a lot of stores. Not as many as the perspectives, but more than the inspirations were after they dropped.

I suggest people call around first.

Last edited:
with every release There is less and less kobe 9s being sold. Hopefully by the time those purple ones come out they will sit and I can  get someone to use their discount

everyone who doesn't want the low's, quote me now so i have a record of who's clogging up NDC on saturday that doesn't want them
nerd.gif
Done. Not impressed by the lows at all. What really attracted me to the Kobe 9s is the height of the shoe and its look as almost a wrestling or boxing shoe.  Takes me back to my younger days.  Good luck to all those that cop the lows...Think I am done with Kobe 9s now after success on the Details and Devotions.  

Back
Top Bottom