THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I think the new SuperHero Colorway is good, but the Showtimes and Details are the best imo so far. Some of the PE's I've seen are much better than the actual releases (MP, Maestro, Perspectives) 

I think the new SuperHero Colorway is good, but the Showtimes and Details are the best imo so far. Some of the PE's I've seen are much better than the actual releases (MP, Maestro, Perspectives) 
Showtimes are the ugliest IMO, and the PE's were boring laker colors.

That being said,  
[table][tr][td]06/06/14[/td][td]Kobe IX Elite  [/td][td]White/Metallic Gold-Black[/td][td]$250[/td][td]630847-100[/td][/tr][/table]
This is the last Kobe 9 elite with a listed release date and style # that we haven't seen. I wonder if after the Hero's that this is it for the elite.

Maybe a limited QS or 2 that theres not info on?

Last edited:
That being said,  
[table][tr][td]06/06/14
[/td]

[td]Kobe IX Elite

[/td]

[td]White/Metallic Gold-Black
[/td]

[td]$250
[/td]

[td]630847-100
[/td]

[/tr][/table]
This is the last Kobe 9 elite with a listed release date and style # that we haven't seen. I wonder if after the Hero's that this is it for the elite.

That's the pair I'm waiting to see... :nerd:

White upper, gold swoosh and black sole?... Interesting.

Last edited:

Showtimes are the ugliest IMO, and the PE's were boring laker colors.

That being said,  
[table][tr][td]06/06/14[/td][td]Kobe IX Elite  [/td][td]White/Metallic Gold-Black[/td][td]$250[/td][td]630847-100[/td][/tr][/table]

up to $250!!?

Be curious if these turn out to be correct models.
KOBE 9 EM (North Star)
646701-880
$160
KOBE 9 FLYKNIT LOW (Lunar)
639045-515
$200
KOBE 9 FLYKNIT LOW (Symphony)
639045-101
$200
Found this from back in December.

Looks like the regular Kobe 9's are indeed the Flyknit lows (as if there was any doubt) 

Was rumored since then

Here's the listed regular Kobe 9's on the leaked Release list:

June 21 – NIKE KOBE IX EM/PEACH CREAM 646701-880 (EM's but matches the "North Star"

July 2 - NIKE KOBE IX/HYPER GRAPE 639045-515  (matches the "Lunar")

August 2 – NIKE KOBE IX/WHITE 639045-101 (matches the "Symphony")

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ They look a lot better in these pictures than the other one yesterday. More purple than blue-ish. I like it.

Alright so I was able to cop both the Perspective and Detail in my true size 12. Obviously got my Perspectives first and my initial impression of them is that they ran big, which is what the majority of NT was saying about the 9s. I got the Details this weekend and after lacing them up I noticed they fit TTS... almost borderline snug actually (similar fit to the 8s).

I thought it was rather odd, so I thought I'd compare the two pairs and the Perspectives did in fact look a bit longer than the Details. I proceeded to remove the midsoles to compare them and here was my discovery:

It's a little hard to see the print on Perspective midsole, but it says "13A" on it; Detail clearly says 12C. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure that stands for the purposed shoe size. And to confirm, the Perspective midsole was in fact longer than the Detail:

Did anybody have a similar experience? I was actually surprised that the Detail fit very TTS considering all the "9s run big" talk. I have a normal foot, if anybody cares. And in case anybody's wondering, I got both pairs from legit retailers. 
That number would indicate that the insert from your Perspectives is a size 13.  Someone else said they received a pair with a insert that was too small.

Sucks to receive them like that... but I suppose it's better to get an insert that's a little bigger versus smaller.

That's the pair I'm waiting to see...
nerd.gif

White upper, gold swoosh and black sole?... Interesting.
I'm hoping for White and gold mixed flyknit 
glasses.gif
 I doubt they will be just plain like that, but maybe.

Showtimes look great...  I have enough pair of 9 highs so I won't cop but super clean 
smokin.gif
  Ahhh very tempting though!

Carpe diem 4's are my favorite kobe shoe. If they were DS I would do it. Its just real hard finding a pair of DS carpes .

That's hard to say...I had the CDs when they first dropped and trashed them on the court and kind of regret it now...I think if I were looking for a shoe to use casually then it would be the MP but for on court uses it would be the Carpe Diems

i dont think we will see them surface for a while. If they come out, no one would buy these EM lows.

You're prolly right, didn't think about it like that. I know I wouldn't even think about the em lows once the pics come out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You're prolly right, didn't think about it like that. I know I wouldn't even think about the em lows once the pics come out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
There are still some 8s I need to pick up before it's all said and done. That is partly the reason I am not impressed by the lows. The Flyknit on the 9s make for some interesting color ways.

Is kobe still running with the black mamba nick name and snake themed stuff. Seems like he's going for the "vino" and artsy style now.

There are still some 8s I need to pick up before it's all said and done. That is partly the reason I am not impressed by the lows. The Flyknit on the 9s make for some interesting color ways.

Is kobe still running with the black mamba nick name and snake themed stuff. Seems like he's going for the "vino" and artsy style now.

He's Vino when he's on the shelf or retires... but he's The Black Mamba when he's on the court.

Last edited:
He's Vino when he's on the shelf or retires... but he's The Black Mamba when he's on the court.
I always thought of it as he is Vino (since wine gets better with age) and black mamba being his "mode/personality" out in the court.

Back
Top Bottom