THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Any one know any footlocker in LA area that has sz11 perspective sitting around?i bought sz10.5 for a friend, but he doesnt want them anymore, so i might as well trade for my size before i end up returning it.

Last edited:
Alright so I was able to cop both the Perspective and Detail in my true size 12. Obviously got my Perspectives first and my initial impression of them is that they ran big, which is what the majority of NT was saying about the 9s. I got the Details this weekend and after lacing them up I noticed they fit TTS... almost borderline snug actually (similar fit to the 8s).

I thought it was rather odd, so I thought I'd compare the two pairs and the Perspectives did in fact look a bit longer than the Details. I proceeded to remove the midsoles to compare them and here was my discovery:

View media item 880080

It's a little hard to see the print on Perspective midsole, but it says "13A" on it; Detail clearly says 12C. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure that stands for the purposed shoe size. And to confirm, the Perspective midsole was in fact longer than the Detail:

View media item 880082

View media item 880085

Did anybody have a similar experience? I was actually surprised that the Detail fit very TTS considering all the "9s run big" talk. I have a normal foot, if anybody cares. And in case anybody's wondering, I got both pairs from legit retailers. 

So do the Detail's fit different than the others like his guy noticed???

Couple of "Kung Fu" colorways coming this weekend.  I'm wondering if anyone is considering the Venomenon as the alternative to Kobe 9 low on Saturday or is everyone going for the Kobe 9 low.

Bjq5T9sCUAEIbM_.jpg

Couple of "Kung Fu" colorways coming this weekend.  I'm wondering if anyone is considering the Venomenon as the alternative to Kobe 9 low on Saturday or is everyone going for the Kobe 9 low.
I was actually thinking about getting both but still on the fence about it. Definitely getting the Kobe 9 low for sure tho.

ASG laces on the Details.  Not sure if I like it.  Looks good from a distance but looks weird up close... plus the lace that came with the Details are much more durable.  Looks interesting though.  Might keep them on for a while.

Kobe-9-Elite-Detail-ASG-Lace-1.jpg

popped by my local ftl and peeped the lows. welp, no way i am passing them up now. so ill in person. and, this according to the manager, they are pretty limited. my spot only got 2 pairs in my size. not trying to build hype, just relaying what i heard.

trade MP's for Carpe diem IV's used once? yay or nay?
Only if cash is added on top by the other guy I'd go for it.
Yes , cash SHOULD be added on top. Carpe DIems will always be my fave, still got mine fresh, but masterpieces hold a greater value (financially, not personally). I've read Buyers Remorse thrown around couple times, you will have it if you do even trade, IMO. but thats just my .02...

good luck! :smile:

FedEx just dropped off my sz 11.5 from oversees

No fees, no duty because "duty ain't DUTY" (seinfield)

Back
Top Bottom