THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
ANYBODY HERE WAITED IN LINE AT EITHER NTLA OR NSM FOR THE DETAILS/PERSPECTIVES? PLEASE PM ME ABOUT HOW THOSE RELEASES WENT. NEED TO GET AN IDEA OF WHAT TIME I SHOULD SHOW UP FOR THE LOWS.

quarterly restock..but we all now how that goes

I managed to be in the restock that happened awhile back lol but had no cash. We know that we don't know. XD at least it'll keep me attentive for months to come. Until the Precisions release that is. If it ever does.

What are the chances of the masterpiece being restocked?
Thought it happened already?
very likely
It already happened?

Hope so. Can't bear the resale on these.
Yeah, resale is crazy on them.
Lol. It will happen 3rd quarter this year.
One would hope but I thought the restock on them happened.
Never [emoji]128548[/emoji]
Probably.

The shoe that's gonna make everyone that don't like the 9 lows like is gonna be them black jordan 3 looking pair. Soon as we see official pics of them the 9 lows will be respected

Anyone know how the lows fit yet? Has it been talked about? I'm probably going for these the Kung fu is a better looking colorway IMO because of the blackbottom and becase volt isnt a color I like to wear.

The Easter print reminds me of a mix of the Prelude 8 and the print underneath the Kobe 8 SS combined you gots the Kobe 9 Easter.

The cycle of "they're ugly" to "still trying to cop after missing out"
is to be expected.

Buy what you like to avoid any regrets.

laugh.gif
wtf?
I don't mean as in colorway. Last year a lot of people didn't cop the sulfurs because they weren't sure on them..... later down the line most people wish they had gotten a pair when they had a chance. I feel that these kung fu's will be kind of like that.

I'm solo in mass.. I've done some biz formation n just whatever I could get through the door. I passed the bar like a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom