THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Truth.

Ratchet Reviewer is on a level all by himself
laugh.gif
Can't find his videos anymore!? 
indifferent.gif
Yea, his account has been terminated.  Not sure why

have the chance to save $45 on lows if I win the raffle

I dont bother anymore with the raffles. I have better luck at Nike Store or waiting for unclaimed pairs than winning raffles. Just my experience.

Last edited:
TBH we don't exactly know how "low" the Regular Kobe IX will be, just that it will most likely be flyknit and definitely lower than the elite. But it might be mid-level height for all we know.

TBH we don't exactly know how "low" the Regular Kobe IX will be, just that it will most likely be flyknit and definitely lower than the elite. But it might be mid-level height for all we know.
"We" as in you work for Nike or "We" as in the NT community? 

I always assumed the flyknit version would be exactly like the lows, except it's obviously flyknit instead of em. I never thought it would be a different shoe altogether.

Last edited:
if anyone from So Cal has seen the details sitting please let me know!!! haven't been able to keep up with this post since it released. trying not to give in to resale.

"We" as in you work for Nike or "We" as in the NT community? 

I always assumed the flyknit version would be exactly like the lows, except it's obviously flyknit instead of em. I never thought it would be a different shoe altogether.
The NT community of course. I seriously doubt a different shoe altogether. But I also don't think it will be exactly the EM low's with flyknit instead. Maybe I'm wrong.

Niketroll... Venomenon 'Lakers'
Thats a bit too much yellow. The Venomenon or more like team model shoes the way they color block them. I like how they are removing that shiny fuse on the shoe to show the mesh more. Those first 4 or 5 had them on didn't look that great. Back to the 9 talk.

How are people hating on these? They look comfy as hell
Look Comfy?... So does a pair of TOMS or Jack Purcells. Comfort is an attribute, but nobody's buying these for the sole reason of Comfort...

And the UNNECESSARY Volt colored Tongue makes this an EASY PASS for me. 

Major Downgrade from the Easter 8's... 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom