THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
who else in here thinks this years super hero 9 a.k.a precissions  is an improvement to last years hero 8 elites
laugh.gif

Last edited:
sad to say after wearing the inspirations for about 4 long balling sessions that they have stretched out to the point I slide too much in the left foot. Sadly I think im gonna take em back and hope for a restock and go a half size down. Sucks cuz I really love these shoes but for 225 dollars I cant be afraid to stop on a dime and slide forward. I doubled socked as well and nothing. Hopefully a restock will happen

ARE THE FLYKNIT LOWS DROPPING? ANYONE KNOW WHAT UPCOMING COLORWAYS OF THE EM ARE DROPPING?
EM lows:

NIKE KOBE IX EM/UNIVERSITY GOLD   646701-700
NIKE KOBE IX EM/TURBO GREEN        646701-300
NIKE KOBE IX EM/BLACK                     646701-001
NIKE KOBE IX EM/GAME ROYAL          646701-413
NIKE KOBE IX EM/HYPER COBALT       646701-414
NIKE KOBE IX EM/WHITE                      646701-104
NIKE KOBE IX EM/PEACH CREAM        646701-880

Flyknit lows:

NIKE KOBE IX/HYPER GRAPE              639045-515
NIKE KOBE IX/WHITE                           639045-101
NIKE KOBE IX/UNIVERSITY RED           639045-600

View media item 887860Just noticed the achilles stitching on the left shoe isn't centered as compared to the right shoe. Doesn't bother me as much since I bought them with a military discount. Maybe I'll call around to exchange them if my size is still avail. Nonetheless, sick cw and waiting for the Easters.

I have strong feeling those Easter lows will are going to be very difficult. The lows word will spread how nice they are and it doesn't help that KDs Easter shoe looks like army material and lebrons lows are booty

But Kobe never left his team and tried to assemble a super team. A lot of the OG basketball stars don't respect that move.

Yeah he did...he left the Hornets, the team that drafted him. Lebron=Kobe in regards to "loyalty to 1st team" LMAO!!!

Last edited:
Yeah he did...he left the Hornets, the team that drafted him. Lebron=Kobe in regards to "loyalty to 1st team" LMAO!!!
No smart guy.  They traded him he didn't leave lol.  If anything. The hornet eff up on that one. They got a one in a generation player and traded him away lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom