THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Just thought i would throw out some weight comparisons of the 8's and 9's. (All lows are size 10.5,) (9 elite high size 10)

Kobe 8 EM -  10.165oz

Kobe 8 elite - 11.597oz

Kobe 9 EM - 12.920oz

Kobe 9 elite - 15.760oz (size 10)

All midsoles are 10.5

Kobe 8 EM- 3.23oz

Kobe 9 EM - 3.80oz

Kobe 8 Elite - 5.36oz
All those colors are so pleasing to my eyes.

return them
The MP's might be defected. They should be the same height as the Inspiration. I'll take them off your hands.
laugh.gif

Idk why a random champs store would still have a shirt that matches the prelude 5s when they didn't even get close to getting them but I guess that could make sense
Random crap happens. A Footaction at my mall were carrying the Prelude 7 shirts even though Footaction didn't get any of the Preludes. A finishline at the same mall were carrying Kobe Gumbo tees..

Did you guys see the PEs PJ Tucker had on last night? I don't think it was posted yet.
That pair has been posted before. The picture of PJ Tucker playing in them has not. 

I'm a huge fan of the IX elites... Not so much the EM lows. I'm just not a high top guy. What are the chances that the color ways of the elites make it to the IX flyknit lows??

Dont know if its been mentioned?....but ya guyz notice that the "Perspectives, Inspirations, and Details" were all made in the same month?..actually the same start date according to the inside tag?...interesting...all 3 tags for each colorway says on mine..7-24-13....
anyone else have/notice this?.....curious?

This is why I'm thinking of returning and sticking wit elites. Same thing happened to the 8s that weren't translucent in that area.

That's no brainier return them.
Thanks for heads up no EMs for me i always ball in mines
Guess Elites only

Just visited the FTL by my work and tried on my TTS they are a little tight width wise I think because of the flywire but length wise is fine. I think I might go half size up on these. They dont look too bad in hand and on feet they look good too. Hesistant to drop 160.

Back
Top Bottom