THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
SMH @ All the Trouble Cats are having with these EM Lows already... and for $160 at that.
mean.gif

TURRIBLE. The Kobe 8's are rolling over in their grave.

I got em for military discount but still i just bought these damn shoes. and not even one day has passed n look at them smh. idk what to do

IMO it's annoying but who cares. really. especially if you'll ball in them.

Semi agree. I get that they'll get torn up anyway but for the price you'd expect the best product possible. It's like buying a shirt with one sleeve longer than the other and shrugging it off because it'll get messed up anyway

same semi agree. if these were clothes they end up at outlets or marshalls as B grades

10 is my real size, I always gone a size up on 8s but the 9 elite I went to my real size, and when I got the ticket I didnt how these would be so I stuck with the size as the elite. I would prefer to gone to 10.5 but the 10 fits okay. I like the extra room in the toe area for my kobes

why are people complaining about the stains?

the 8's had the SAME upper (EM), so yes, they will get dirty if you play in them.

it's easy to separate the people who've been following this line for years vs the people who jumped on the 9 hype train :smh:

Last edited:
why are people complaining about the stains?

the 8's had the SAME upper (EM), so yes, they will get dirty if you play in them.

it's easy to separate the people who've been following this line for years vs the people who jumped on the 9 hype train
mean.gif
why are you mad people are doggin on the lows? It almost seems like you're constantly defending them. You don't have to change everyone's opinion man. It is what it is. If people are new to this forum because they like the high tops, then let them enjoy it. Don't try to single them out as people who are on a "hype train". That's one of the great things about the 9.. the fact that it's different! Something for everyone.

Just took my inspirations back. Man that was hard to do but I'm pretty sure they will restock later online so I can half size down. Just hoping thst a half size down works if not I'm gonna be pretty disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom