THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Neither does Nike.EU.

Guess you gotta have friends over there with an address you can ship to...

Or wait til those Toucans see a US release date.

Shipitto.com There is a forwarding company that can ship Euro stuff to USA. I use it for USA to OZ. Where there is a will there is a way.
Not sure about this, but for NDC EU I think you also need an EU billing address. I think you can use EU gift cards, but from what I read they are physically mailed to you, not emailed like USA.

How does this work? Do you have to have a legit European address 1st to forward it to the US address?

^ just did a live chat with them. copping anything on nike eu shouldn't be a problem anymore for us peeps or vice versa

Yea I saw that, don't see the address though, just says Austria.

I really want the influences . They remind me of one shoe I wanted in the sixth grade but couldn't get , that I know if I say the name I will get flamed lol.

they have assisted purchasing too. get the shoe in cart, give them your login and they purchase on your behalf.

i was just in London last week. saw a House of Hoops on Oxford street and decided to check it out.

on the shelf, were all of the Kobe 9's released to date. i only picked up the Details.

i was just in London last week. saw a House of Hoops on Oxford street and decided to check it out.

on the shelf, were all of the Kobe 9's released to date. i only picked up the Details.

Are you trying to tell me they had MPs and you picked up details ???

Are you trying to tell me they had MPs and you picked up details ???

not really a fan of that colorway.

they even had the All-Stars on a different wall, but, yes, they had them all. in fact, i had never seen a Kobe 9 in store until last week.

Finally got my details...my first pair. These are definitely rockable casually for me, and they are really really comfy. I'm sold on these 9 elites. Another money pit for me SMH

Reactions: You
I didn't purchase the Bruce Lee's but I did go to a FTL by my work last night that still had some left in stock. They wouldn't tell me how many and would only let me try on the displays and none of the DS inventory they had in the back. Didn't know that was a policy. But whatevers.

They do look nice in hand and on feet as well. They fit a little more tight than the 8's I think because of the Flywire. I wear a size 9 in the Kobe 8 but I think I'm going to go 9.5 for these lows. I couldn't try on the 9.5 to tell the difference since the size 9 was the only one on display. Also I think the look of the shoe looks a little wider because the gap in between the tongue of the shoe is so far apart to begin with and when you put your foot in there it separates even more. So it looks like you have wide feet. I think because the flywire is present on this shoe so they figure the shoe doesn't have to wrap around your feet so tight since the flywire should be doing that.

The only thing stopping me from copping really is the price and the CW so far. Waiting for a more dope CW to drop for me to throw down $160. I also notice the size 9 box was tiny as hell which is whatevers but it's not going to match up with your Kobe 8 box if your stacking them up. It's significantly smaller box.

Last edited:
The tagging on this pic is as annoying as a DJ yelling all over the track. What the hell is the point :smh:

How are you going to tell someone else how to take and post their pic? Some of you just complain to complain

I didn't purchase the Bruce Lee's but I did go to a FTL by my work last night that still had some left in stock. They wouldn't tell me how many and would only let me try on the displays and none of the DS inventory they had in the back. Didn't know that was a policy. But whatevers.

They do look nice in hand and on feet as well. They fit a little more tight than the 8's I think because of the Flywire. I wear a size 9 in the Kobe 8 but I think I'm going to go 9.5 for these lows. I couldn't try on the 9.5 to tell the difference since the size 9 was the only one on display. Also I think the look of the shoe looks a little wider because the gap in between the tongue of the shoe is so far apart to begin with and when you put your foot in there it separates even more. So it looks like you have wide feet. I think because the flywire is present on this shoe so they figure the shoe doesn't have to wrap around your feet so tight since the flywire should be doing that.

The only thing stopping me from copping really is the price and the CW so far. Waiting for a more dope CW to drop for me to throw down $160. I also notice the size 9 box was tiny as hell which is whatevers but it's not going to match up with your Kobe 8 box if your stacking them up. It's significantly smaller box.

You should complain. Some of these policies they're pulling out of their *** make no sense. They're not company policies, they're ones the managers making up.

It would make me go to another Footlocker. You might as well buy online if you can't try on sneakers.

How are you going to tell someone else how to take and post their pic? Some of you just complain to complain
You should complain. Some of these policies they're pulling out of their *** make no sense. They're not company policies, they're ones the managers making up.

It would make me go to another Footlocker. You might as well buy online if you can't try on sneakers.
Yeah I could have complained but didn't want to make a big deal about it. I wasn't going to purchase them really just wanted to try them on. This is a crappy FTL location as well. They are just starting to get good releases and are getting big headed. I'm going to make this location my permanent return store from now on. 
laugh.gif
 All returns I will make at this location.

I was even nice about not UNDS the other side of the size 9. I just said I'll try on this display pair so I don't mess up the other side. But whatevers. Plenty of other FTL's. They ain't the only one.

Same toe cap issue happened on my purple fade 8s and Pit Vipers. 

Nike QC strikes again!
What did you do with yours. Hit up nike or just rocked with it?
I rocked them only because they are shoes and that will happen anyways, however, it did NOT look that bad as those pics.

But if my 9s ended up like ^ only 2 days after release, I would be annoyed enough to return or ask nike to replace them, that much is true.

Back
Top Bottom