THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Shout out to whoever it was that posted the End link for the Bruce Lees, but does anyone know a spot that still has the Bruce Lees in the LA area?

I'm looking for a 10.5.

Thanks.

Wore the lows to work yesterday...traction is outstanding going from my truck to the office...lockdown is excellent when I cut out for lunch....

lol sorry im bored here at work looking at the past few pages...
I appreciate this. So they are good for casual wear?

finally seen the lows in person today at my local ftl.. easter pair is a for sure go now
Easter pair is nice...

Anxious to see more colorways of the low.  That black/cement looking pair in earlier pics could be amazing.

Last edited:
Anyone here Using Google Chrome? Check out NDC, and try to add something to your cart. I think Nike is up to something.

Anyone here Using Google Chrome? Check out NDC, and try to add something to your cart. I think Nike is up to something.
clear your cookies and cache and also make sure youre on Nike US

I thought this same thing for the past 2 days just browsing NDC, certain pages werent working.

Nothin is going on though

clear your cookies and cache and also make sure youre on Nike US

I thought this same thing for the past 2 days just browsing NDC, certain pages werent working.

Nothin is going on though
That was it, prob went 2 months without clearing.

Gonna see if I can go to a art store and find some of this yellowish/ golden tape and tape it up f**k it. No complaints on performance side.

The influence need to drop this weekend 
nerd.gif

Looking at the IG pics I like them a lot more.

What do you guys think about the EM 9 low easters? You think they hot enough that footlocker will raffle them? 

I'm off work that day and don't start school till 2, so I plan on going footlocker early in the morning and buying.

Back
Top Bottom