THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nice, thanks.

I just need to find some purple laces to throw in this and I'll be good to go.

For anyone in the GTA area, 9 lows are sitting at Square One Footlocker. Not sure about what sizes are there, didnt bother to ask

Shout out to whoever it was that posted the End link for the Bruce Lees, but does anyone know a spot that still has the Bruce Lees in the LA area?

I'm looking for a 10.5.

Thanks.
Niketown Beverly Hills still had them as of yesterday around 2pm. Not sure about now. Nike Vault didn't start selling them until Sunday so you might want to hit them up also.

Damn't. Can't keep up with all these damn shoe releases. Something is going to get lost in the shuffle.

My Kobe IX lows came in today and the fit is on point. The elites are comfortable but your feet don't breathe very well in them. May have to unload my details. I think one pair of highs is all I need.

Damn't. Can't keep up with all these damn shoe releases. Something is going to get lost in the shuffle.
yeah, same here for sure....

my wallet is gunna take a beating::

especially with a lot of upcoming releases.

(1) 4/11 : KD, LBJ, KOBE "TEAM" PACK (wanna get the kobe and LeBron elites)

(2) 4/18: Easter Pack. (LeBron lows are okay, and the kobes are too)

(3) 5/9: Superhero Pack (The lebrons are pure gems, kobes are ewwwwww)

(4) What the Lebron 11

(5) What the KD 6

(6) Nike Free Flyknit 4.0s (Definitely getting these for everyday wear.. flykknit plus frees is amazing)

nike heating up the spring

Thanks for the help.

They give you an address when you sign up I believe. I am always ordering stuff from both Euro and USA. Being an American living in OZ you became very resourceful. BUT as the above poster said you can buy from Euro now. So you dont have to worry about the forwarding company.
Sorry if I missed something - I couldn't find the post you were referring to. How can we buy from Euro without the forwarding company?

Someone said earlier that you can order from those places. Must be a few pages back by now.
^ just did a live chat with them. copping anything on nike eu shouldn't be a problem anymore for us peeps or vice versa
 I dont know if this is true but maybe. Other wise use the forwarding company.

Last edited:

Someone said earlier that you can order from those places. Must be a few pages back by now.

I dont know if this is true but maybe. Other wise use the forwarding company.
I thought he meant he did a live chat with shipito and that's how we can buy from Europe now.

Back
Top Bottom