THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Lewi trying hard to not cop...

You know you won't be able to resist.
glasses.gif
Maybe, but I'm doing good by passing on the first colorway, unheard of for me...

I got 3 pairs of sulphurs out the gate last year.

Man gradient on iD would be a possibility since they were a hit with the 8 so of course they wait until the price increase to do it. With that said. My body is ready!

heard the red lows above from the picture of the 4 lows are the mj (jordan) inspired, not sure

Last edited:
After seeing the PJ Tucker's new EM low, the black/red pair should have a red tpu on the midsole instead.

I love Kobe but its a good thing he is near retirement, Nike would be trying to charge $250 for his regular low tops in 5 years 
mean.gif

To me, if they took away the CF plate on the sole, and added FW, that is an even trade, and keep the price at $140. 

But what they did, they used to raise the price by $10 each model, but the KB 7s at $140 were a total bust, so they kept the price $140. Now they added the 2 years of $10 increases to make up for it...

Yup 160 is steep for these lows. Cant be grabbing every decent cw that comes out which I would have prob done. Good thing they did raise the price makes me think twice before coppin.

YO!..incase anyone is lookin?..sumone has a full size run of the "SHOWTIMES" on Ebay right now!...IN HAND READY TO SHIP!

YO!..incase anyone is lookin?..sumone has a full size run of the "SHOWTIMES" on Ebay right now!...IN HAND READY TO SHIP!

Speaking of showtimes, champs here in vancouver bc received the shoes a week before the detaila release. When I was asking about the details, an employee mistook the details for showtimes until the manager corrected the employee that they got the showtimes a month early.

Speaking of showtimes, champs here in vancouver bc received the shoes a week before the detaila release. When I was asking about the details, an employee mistook the details for showtimes until the manager corrected the employee that they got the showtimes a month early.
Sounds like a super GR, the Gulf of Guinea will prob get em then.

Man im luvin these new colorwayz im seein of the "9 Lows"!...but im sure those "Bruce Less" ha....will be the closest Laker colorway we will get?..bet?..smh..hope im wrong.....

Found a pair of MPs on ebay for $313 shipped, DS sz 11.5. Emailed the seller to confirm they are legit and ask for more pics.

Will be the steal of the year if legit...

Found a pair of MPs on ebay for $313 shipped, DS sz 11.5. Emailed the seller to confirm they are legit and ask for more pics.

Will be the steal of the year if legit...

TOTALLY!...actually bro...have you actually seen any FAKES/REPS?....i havent yet?.....you?

Back
Top Bottom