THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man im luvin these new colorwayz im seein of the "9 Lows"!...but im sure those "Bruce Less" ha....will be the closest Laker colorway we will get?..bet?..smh..hope im wrong.....

Not if those yellow/purple fades Nick Young had on release...if you're just talkng about lows.

Showtimes aren't too shabby if you're a fan of the highs, like me.

Last edited:
I love Kobe but its a good thing he is near retirement, Nike would be trying to charge $250 for his regular low tops in 5 years :smh:

To me, if they took away the CF plate on the sole, and added FW, that is an even trade, and keep the price at $140. 

But what they did, they used to raise the price by $10 each model, but the KB 7s at $140 were a total bust, so they kept the price $140. Now they added the 2 years of $10 increases to make up for it...

I admire that last sentence.

If the Iv's were 120, and the 6 and 7 were 140....how much were the 5s?

130?

Or did i completely miss the mark like whalberg?

I love Kobe but its a good thing he is near retirement, Nike would be trying to charge $250 for his regular low tops in 5 years :smh:

To me, if they took away the CF plate on the sole, and added FW, that is an even trade, and keep the price at $140. 

But what they did, they used to raise the price by $10 each model, but the KB 7s at $140 were a total bust, so they kept the price $140. Now they added the 2 years of $10 increases to make up for it...
Man I was thinking the same thing. Seeing how LeBums shoe is 200+ for a regular model is absurd!

Found a pair of MPs on ebay for $313 shipped, DS sz 11.5. Emailed the seller to confirm they are legit and ask for more pics.

Will be the steal of the year if legit...
Make sure you don't ship to Alaska or the deal is off :lol: Good luck

I love Kobe but its a good thing he is near retirement, Nike would be trying to charge $250 for his regular low tops in 5 years 
mean.gif

Man I was thinking the same thing. Seeing how LeBums shoe is 200+ for a regular model is absurd!
Lebrons will be $360 for the regular model when he retires in 8 years, $20 per year. 
sick.gif

Here are more pics from the seller that I won these from...
I saw those on eBay as well. I was tempted to scoop them up but they aren't my size so I passed. Funny thing is he had them listed for $400 originally and then dropped them to $300. He has them listed on CL also for $450. Congrats on the pickup! Love them MPs! 

Last edited:

Here are more pics from the seller that I won these from...
look pretty darn legit to me. nice come up..
real deal
Haven't seen any fakes of the elites looks like you got a steal [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Seller only has 3 feedback on ebay, but his feedback was from selling pairs of legit Hyperrevs, Perspectives, and a pair of Free runs. His other listings now are just for a pair of Prelude 7 GS, and Kobe Venomenon Kung Fu. #PRAYING

Last edited:
It's a weird thing for me. Half size down they fit like a glove, true to size gives me just a bit of space. I have a normal foot, by the way.
Sorry if this is a stupid question but when you say it fits like a glove do you mean it in a bad way? if you ball in them I it painful or do you mean that they fit like a glove in a good way? Some people may consider fitting like a glove too tight that's why I ask

Those MPs look legit, all the way down to he different height collars :lol:

Nice pick up Lewi!

Back
Top Bottom