THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Take out the laces and insole before putting in the washer, air dry sand stuff the toe with some socks or something. Might want to pretreat the stain before putting in the washer.

Take out the laces and insole before putting in the washer, air dry sand stuff the toe with some socks or something. Might want to pretreat the stain before putting in the washer.

Pretreat with what exactly?

Last edited:
are you ppl gonna wear the high kobe 9s during the summer with shorts ? i just cant see how to pull them out lmao 

^^ I might. You just have to lace em up most of the way and don't pop the tongue. IMO it looks ok like that.

What's the lace length for the high tops?  Was thinking of lace swapping my Maestro's for black.  Seen a couple of NTers pics and they look better imo.

The pics are terribly misleading...the stain is much more tragic than it looks...but there is still a clear stain on the shoe after using sofsole instant cleaner...tried the toothbrush, but it didn't get it all off. Imma go ahead and put it in the washer...any other ideas anyone? I'm new to this and thus my first time cleaning a shoe. :nerd: View media item 901001View media item 901002
What is the stain? Soda or something?

Nah it's something that came from the bottom of a car seat...it's almost like tire residue...it could be grease for the mechanics in the chair, idk but it's pretty annoying
You need to try some Jason Markk on that. If that doesn't work then throw them in the washer. If you don't have JM then order some for future cleaning purposes anyways.

Man I had to pass on the inspirations for  275. It was too much of a gamble. Seller looks legit but I would hate to spend that much on a shoe too small. Has anyone had troubles with half sizing down?

Finally got a pair of the 9 Elite Inspiration. They do in fact run big. I found a guy who's willing to do a size swap plus cash. I'm excited. This shoe is bananas. It's gonna look funny rockin' them with shorts though lol

Nonetheless, on to the Playoff Elite 9.

Last edited:
^^If you have normal/narrow feet, going down .5 should be ok in the highs. They run a tad big.

Last edited:
Nah it's something that came from the bottom of a car seat...it's almost like tire residue...it could be grease for the mechanics in the chair, idk but it's pretty annoying

Try orange cleaner (mechanics use it to clean oil/grease from their hands) I use it on tough stains without issue

Back
Top Bottom