THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Sz 8 details left at Valencia town center mall (so cal) and Kung fus on display, didn't check sizes on those.

I can't remember, but were the MP's easier to get than the Prelude pack, or about the same?
Slightly easier. But that was the start of NDC having server issues. I had my size in cart and it froze for 30 minutes, and after the refresh they were gone.

Last edited:

Yeah I struck out on both, and all Prelude releases. Not sure if the in store release was similar allotment for MP vs Preludes though.
Well for me, the preludes were incredibly hard. Struck out on everyone. The MP's were easy for me because i added it to cart and the tiffany dunks froze up NDC and i was able to go back to NDC 2 hours later and the MP's were still there. In that 2 hour time span, I went to Niketown NY to pick up my winning RSVP pair. There seemed to be a lot of pairs there with a lot unclaimed. So i had 2 pairs of MP's, sold one for retail to a member on here who ended up trying to charge me extra money when i asked for an OOP the next release. The next day, Niketown NY restocked the entire prelude pack and sold some of the unclaimed MP pairs.

Yeah I struck out on both, and all Prelude releases. Not sure if the in store release was similar allotment for MP vs Preludes though.

They kept disappearing from my cart, but after an hour and a half I was able to grab the MPs with my phone.

Well for me, the preludes were incredibly hard. Struck out on everyone. The MP's were easy for me because i added it to cart and the tiffany dunks froze up NDC and i was able to go back to NDC 2 hours later and the MP's were still there. In that 2 hour time span, I went to Niketown NY to pick up my winning RSVP pair. There seemed to be a lot of pairs there with a lot unclaimed. So i had 2 pairs of MP's, sold one for retail to a member on here who ended up trying to charge me extra money when i asked for an OOP the next release. The next day, Niketown NY restocked the entire prelude pack and sold some of the unclaimed MP pairs.

Cold blooded

Cold blooded
i know 
mean.gif
. I was getting PM's left and right and i did my best to weed out the obvious resellers. Picked some member that seem like he really wanted it for himself. A week later i asked him for some help on a release and he tells me that his boy works at a FTL and he can get hook ups but his boy is charging $30 for the guaranteed pair and he was trying to charge me the $30. I just gave him a deal and he won't eat the $30 for me.

Man I have the perspectives and I just want add the asgs and masterpieces, but man they are so hard to find/ expensive in a 13.

I'm about to give in and start looking for details...gonna start calling some NT to see if there is a sz 13 available somewhere for retail...

I just want another pair of MP, that's it and think I'm done/satisfied.. Had to sell of my last pair of MP from qulaity issues that bugged me to death, with asg, inspirations, perspectives and details to arrive tomorrow I'm good.. Just need those MP, there's 2 really good pair on the bay I just don't have the dough.. Sucks

I'm waiting for the all volt cw to drop. I own the boxing shoe version and it looks dope af on feet. 

Then if they want a low top, something like this

(not my pics, but i own a pair)

Last edited:
You need to try some Jason Markk on that. If that doesn't work then throw them in the washer. If you don't have JM then order some for future cleaning purposes anyways.
JM does most of the tricks and if that don't work try GOJO from auto parts stores. they remove oil stain brilliantly.

never throw it in the washer. you'd be risking the glue to come apart.

Got to check out the Showtimes. Like them a lot, just wish they had purple laces. Guess that can be fixed later on.

I feel like for $225, they should all come with extra laces. Showtimes should have a purple set, Perspectives should have a black or volt set.

Back
Top Bottom