THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
^^^ curse. Supposed to check your stuff before taking it home.
Hopefully, the seller sees your post on here since he probably doesn't want mismates either.

Not true. The majority of my friends hate the Lakers but are saying that this will be their first pair of Kobe 9s.

Hmm.

Guess I was wrong, I wouldn't think anyone but a fan would wanna rock purple and yellow.

...especially on such a high shoe.

I can't think of any less appealing team colors.

I guess it's just me, the details, MPs and ASGs are the only c/w's subtle enough for me to want to wear.

Hmm.

Guess I was wrong, I wouldn't think anyone but a fan would wanna rock purple and yellow.

...especially on such a high shoe.

I can't think of any less appealing team colors.

I guess it's just me, the details, MPs and ASGs are the only c/w's subtle enough for me to want to wear.
I agree with you for casual wearing purposes those are the three best. I love the showtimes as well but from a casual wearing point of view hard to pull off too much yellow. From a basketball playing point of very dope. Still undecided on them. Trying to figure out a way to wear them casually like i do with the purple gradients 

Showtimes look to have that iridescence over the entire shoes like the MP tongue giving that color change effect and shiny gloss look. Can't wait.

You don't have to be match matchy with purple and yellow/gold shoes, blacks and greys and even plain white Ts go great with them, luckily for me I have tons of Lakers and Kobe apparel so these are a must have.

Last edited:
Nothing against dude up the page, but how can people blindly buy shoes during a face-to-face transaction? I've seen it happen quite often through Facebook shoe groups.

That's like buying a used car without having a PPI done. If I'm spending good money on something I'm making damn sure it's as advertise before I hand over the cash.

Last edited:
There's no way I would ever see mismatching pairs as a gift. It would still feel like I didn't have either pair. Good luck with that situation.

Sneakercon could be the worse transaction to have a mix up on since it's not guarantee you can contact the seller after he is gone.

Even though I wanted to own both really bad . Guess I got one each and be wearing a mismatch now don't know if this is a gift or a curse??

You must be buggin?

If not, who in the hell spends that $$ and not examine the shoes for wear other defects?

Someone post that " C'mon shun " pic

LMAO

Back
Top Bottom