THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Bought allstar at sneakercon got home and this is what was in the box .

Even though I wanted to own both really bad . Guess I got one each and be wearing a mismatch now don't know if this is a gift or a curse??

mbo5s6.jpg

dt66pa.gif

[h1]NIKEiD Kobe 9 EM | It’s Coming[/h1]

Good news/bad news time. Bad news? It doesn’t seem likely the Kobe 9 Elite will be coming to NIKEiD, though customizing Flyknit presents enough challenges that that was fairly predictable. Good news? The NIKEiD Kobe 9 EM is coming.

There are still all sorts of questions to be answered — When? What color and pattern options? Variety of performance features? — but here’s what we do know: It’s happening, it’s happening soon, the initial offering will be priced at $205, and the iD outsole will debut in a dripped-stripe pattern.

Further details as they develop, and check out another shot below.

http://www.nikeblog.com/2014/04/07/nikeid-kobe-9-em-coming/

Where can I get a pair of the Elite Highs for retail? Anywhere online. This RSVP BS is getting old and I am tired of missing out on all of these shoes man...

Damn options are on point though

Ordering a pair today since I know its gonna take forever

Wish there was a chroma option... DANG IT nike.
There not going to give it to us all at once. They want everybody to make a pair first. Then release some new options. Then peeps buy it up again. Then release some more options then peeps buy it again.

There not going to give it to us all at once. They want everybody to make a pair first. Then release some new options. Then peeps buy it up again. Then release some more options then peeps buy it again.
QFT

have none of you learn anything from the 8's ID's. People rushed to ID quick because they were afraid Nike would remove the options. Then Nike drops some hot options and people remade the color or more colorways. Then more option, more purchases. I know in the ID thread there are some people will a lot of 8's ID and some regretting they made so many if only they waited for the right one.

Thats a clean design @jdhiman  

I think i'd rather ID these 9 rather than the 8's now. Officially off the fence of the Kobe 8 id.
Thanks bro. You never answered my question from a few days ago, why aren't you picking up the Showtimes? Just curious.

I made so many color ways my head is spinning, I will say the Mango colorway I made is not as good as what Nike had on the 8s.

I'm going to wait, see what you guys come up with and what nike releases and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom