THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
hahahahahaaaah Meanwhile in Masterpiece land....the prices are coming down on s**t bay. Yesterday they were hovering around 700-800...and today they are already around 600. If these FK lows see a GR even close to these HTM colors....I'm willing to bet 600 will be the highest people will try to sell the MPs for. 

View media item 906276

SMH at Nike for pulling this limited crap again, it just ain't fair, those HTM lows and the fact their not releasing here got me like 

At least there is a Flyknit low schedule for a US release in a few months 

I share the same sentiment.

tumblr_l9e741MElP1qbpwp4o1_400.gif

I am still not understanding what makes the fly knit lows better than the EM. They won't be lighter or more breathable. Is it all hype?
Im not in it for the performance aspect. Looks-wise, they're far and away the superior model.

i keep on seeing people refer to a GR flyknit 9 low. Is a GR confirmed or just speculation?

It's been confirmed by JM and also a schedule of Kobe releases (where it was listed as Kobe IX for July - the other two models listed as Kobe IX EM Low and Kobe IX Elite)

It's not just these dumb ultra-limited HTM drops... but whether they'll be true GRs is anyone's guess.

I kinda assume that the only easy-to-get model will be the EM Lows. The fact that they're even doing HTM versions of the Flyknit Low's tells me how they wanna market this shoe.

Last edited:
No point in complaining about resellers if people keep feeding them.

Exactly. Pay retail or don't buy. Simple. Bye bye resellers.
Would be great if it was that easy, unfortunately it's easier said than done.

Hey, bro, being as we're both fans of Kobe's sneakers, next time I get a tweet 15 minutes before some 9 lows drop, I'll come pick you up in my private jet so we can head to Milan.

Sound good?
Word. Hit me on the bat phone, and I'll be waitin outside da crib waitin for you.

I got you, bra.

:pimp:

I might ID some amnesties and be done with the IX's. The hype is getting out of control to the point of nobody being able to cop a pair. :smh:

I am still not understanding what makes the fly knit lows better than the EM. They won't be lighter or more breathable. Is it all hype?

It's all about an aesthetic standpoint for me... performance wise they should be the same.

Flyknit lows just make these EM lows look even worse... IMO.

Only GR we're getting is gonna be some EMs ...

I'm facing it, I recommend you do the same.

SMH , this . Just. Ain't . right

laugh.gif
@ this *** hat w/ a 4K BIN on the gum bottoms.

I wanna just fly to Milan to give this dude that sweet chin music.
Either some sucker pays that much or no one buys what's the big deal? I don't understand why people get so bent on BIN prices. No one is forcing anyone to buy the shoes. If it's not in your price range you move on. There's always another shoe. Resellers only can feast because buyers are weak.
I don't think you understand.... What if you really like the shoe that's going for 4k? Most cases you aren't going to buy it... But with a 4k BIN, other sellers see that and will be reluctant sell for anything reasonable. They'll feel 2k versus the 4k is already a "steal".

It's a cycle that needs to end... SOON.
Bingo.

The 4k isn't out of my price range, it's just a ridiculous price that no one is going to pay, and it pretty much sets market value for the sneaker like sdubl said.

I can see them going for 2k tops right now and that's only because they just dropped.

I know there's a pair of black NRG's sitting right now in my size and I think dude has them up for 1k.

Pretty sure those were just as limited.
No offense, but $4k should be out of any SMART person's price range for a pair of shoes. Shoot, I would even put $1k+ in that category. They are just shoes.

This is what Nike is doing: 

1. Make some rad colorways in a highly anticipated shoe.

2. Release maybe a FSR in each colorway in one store in a non-US area enabling a few resellers to make some cash.

3. Make a bunch of crappy colorways in the shoe.

4. Have everyone buy up these crappy colorways in a staggered GR- just happening to restock every few weeks.

5. Somehow this is more profitable than just selling the awesome colorway.

However everyone sees the potential in the flyknit lows and it literally poops on everything about the EM'sPeople were iffy about the EM's to start with.

I honestly think this is going to hurt the lows big time and now people will just save up for the FK lows instead of buying a 9em low that they dont really love.

I can honestly say I no longer want any of the 9 EM's.Just 1 ID and thats it.

Last edited:
So the EM low look like they are hitting outlets... its still way to early to tell but it sounds like it

It's not even funny anymore..

We're always blaming the resellers for their BS prices but Nike is just as bad.. :smh:

The funny thing is Nike and only Nike is to blame.There are no resellers if they make everything in GR numbers.

Yall idiots blame each other and nike is sitting back laughing at everyone.

Smarten up Nas.

Last edited:
It's crazy to me how there was literally no info on FK lows an then they just drop,
laugh.gif

What's so special about Milan, anyway?

They seem to get a lot of the hyperstrike stuff, or w/e these are considered.

Not familiar w/ these Nike code names they have for their releases.
you mean what's so special about a city that's known for it's high fashion?? hmmm ... let me think

Last edited:
they have a higher collar for people that wanted a shoe that was like the Kobe 4. the 5,6,7, and 8 all have collar cut below the ankle.

Those flynit lows have great detail. I hope it's not fuse under them as well otherwise they can keep them and give me a em low with gum bottom.

I think i saw HTM on the back, no red stitches. Not sure about the normal releases tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom