THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The funny thing is Nike and only Nike is to blame.There are no resellers if they make everything in GR numbers.

Yall idiots blame each other and nike is sitting back laughing at everyone.

Smarten up Nas.

Why would Nike decide to make every shoe a GR?

Have stock sit on store shelves, every consumer wait for shoes to go to outlets or go on extreme disco? That's bad business...

Nike marketing has proven time and time again that exclusivity leads to hype, and hype sells product.

If you want folks to "smarten up", people would stop buying Nike shoes and instead buy Nike stock.

So reading the Basket Revolution site, I wonder if these releases they just have listed as "KOBE IX" are the Flyknit lows. Everything else is either labeled as ELITE or EM...

July 2 - NIKE KOBE IX/HYPER GRAPE 639045-515

August 2 - NIKE KOBE IX/WHITE 639045-101

September 2 – NIKE KOBE IX/UNIVERSITY RED 639045-600

i guess it doesn't take much to impress some folk cuz them htm joints, while they dont look bad , look plain and basic, but it is the kobe thread and all colorways pretty much work for kobe fans 

:lol: @ this *** hat w/ a 4K BIN on the gum bottoms.

I wanna just fly to Milan to give this dude that sweet chin music.

Either some sucker pays that much or no one buys what's the big deal? I don't understand why people get so bent on BIN prices. No one is forcing anyone to buy the shoes. If it's not in your price range you move on. There's always another shoe. Resellers only can feast because buyers are weak.
I don't think you understand.... What if you really like the shoe that's going for 4k? Most cases you aren't going to buy it... But with a 4k BIN, other sellers see that and will be reluctant sell for anything reasonable. They'll feel 2k versus the 4k is already a "steal".

It's a cycle that needs to end... SOON.

Bingo.

The 4k isn't out of my price range, it's just a ridiculous price that no one is going to pay, and it pretty much sets market value for the sneaker like sdubl said.

I can see them going for 2k tops right now and that's only because they just dropped.

I know there's a pair of black NRG's sitting right now in my size and I think dude has them up for 1k.

Pretty sure those were just as limited.

No offense, but $4k should be out of any SMART person's price range for a pair of shoes. Shoot, I would even put $1k+ in that category. They are just shoes.

Dude, you literally quintuple up on every release.

I don't want to hear a peep out of you, :lol:

Why would Nike decide to make every shoe a GR?

Have stock sit on store shelves, every consumer wait for shoes to go to outlets or go on extreme disco? That's bad business...

Nike marketing has proven time and time again that exclusivity leads to hype, and hype sells product.

If you want folks to "smarten up", people would stop buying Nike shoes and instead buy Nike stock.
I agree completely fam,my point is Nike is to blame and we should not be blaming each other.

I dont care either way becuase imma get what I want and if not ole well.

Last edited:
Nike really did the USA dirty with the release of these HTM elite lows.

Nike knows that HTM lows are all that most people wanted the Kobe 9 model to be in the 1st place. In my opinion, the elite highs and EM lows are very wack to me. I really dislike both of those shoes personally.

The white/gum & Black "Masterpiece"-like  colorways on the HTM lows are beatiful. They are exactly what I wanted the Kobe 9 model to be in the 1st place.

Just my opinion, but I really personally think that the HTM lows should've been the Original Kobe 9 model, and the Elite High's should've been like these HTMs: an overseas only exclusive QS.

Last edited:
I agree completely fam,my point is Nike is to blame and we should not be blaming each other.

I dont care either way becuase imma get what I want and if not ole well.

Truth.

It's either #teamretail or nothing for me...

If I miss out... on to the next.

Dude, you literally quintuple up on every release.

I don't want to hear a peep out of you,
laugh.gif
repped...no sane individual buys multiples of EVERY sneaker and has the nerve to talk about price!

it is as easy as it sounds. If you miss a shoe at retail, dont buy it or wait til you find it for retail.
im with you on this completely, but some of these dudes is addicted to copping weekly and if they cant cop what they want they start scratching like junkies til they break down and pay retail for that dope......i mean sneakers

Based on prior htm history, 21 mercer may do a quiet drop. They done this in the past for htm flyknits that were euro only release. Not all drop, though. To the average joe, htm models are not possible to get. Htm flyknit trainers still sell for over a grand, even used.

Looking at how the FK lows dropped and the hype they are going to create. I'm gonna guess that there won't even be a "GR" it will probably be similar to high top #'s when they drop...

Back
Top Bottom