THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
seriously whoever pays over 500$ for these milan exclusive HTMS is dumb as hell . overhyped black and grey roger federer shoes . you can get 2-3 kobe or other major star aka lebron etc PEs with that kinda of money that are actually DOPE and unique kicks 

But its stupid to pay $500 for any shoe and even dumber to be fine paying $225 each for a GR shoe.

Spend ya money how ya spend it tho.

Last edited:
I had this pair. Wore em one time, was probably the most careful I've ever been with a pair of shoes and they still got dirty as hell. On top of that, the dirt didn't come off, just smeared when I tried to clean it. White flyknit is a no go for me.
You just let me kno that i shouldnt cop these

Why do you care what another dude spends his money on?
This. As long as everything else is taken care of (priorities), I see nothing wrong with treating yourself to the shoes you really want. We have our own minds and money for a reason......

Last edited:
He's not wrong. What do you need to drop 2K for shoes for? It's ridiculous. If you need to do that you have an addiction. Yeah they're nice, but it's all in the exclusivity, nothing else makes them worth that. Materials are the same as every $200 version that will drop.

I can see paying a bit over retail for a colorway you like, but once it gets into thousands, unless you make 100k+ a year its dumb. (and that's still 2% of your yearly salary)

He's not wrong. What do you need to drop 2K for shoes for? It's ridiculous. If you need to do that you have an addiction. Yeah they're nice, but it's all in the exclusivity, nothing else makes them worth that. Materials are the same as every $200 version that will drop.

I can see paying a bit over retail for a colorway you like, but once it gets into thousands, unless you make 100k+ a year its dumb. (and that's still 2% of your yearly salary)

You're on a sneaker message board arguing about how dumb it is to pay a lot of money for shoes.

If people can afford it then get whatever you want, who cares.

You're on a sneaker message board arguing about how dumb it is to pay a lot of money for shoes.

If people can afford it then get whatever you want, who cares.
A lot of the people can't afford it though, and still do it because they are addicted to having the best shoe collection or looking the coolest. Trying to get my point across that you can't let this **** run your life and you know it's truly a problem for some living in  beat up studio apartments with dozens and dozens of the new releases. It's not smart, prioritizing is important.

Those multicolor FK lows HTM  are super rare.  The prices paid for them on resell will come close to yeezys. Not sure how many of the solid colors were made, but Nike did make that HTM release a collector's release.  Crazy thing is that people camped the night before, so they knew they were coming... how?

http://nikeinc.com/news/premium-standard-nike-basketball-elite-series-gold-collection
[h1]KOBE 9 ELITE GOLD[/h1]
The KOBE 9 Elite is the brand’s first basketball shoe featuring Flyknit, which defies conventional shoe manufacturing processes by creating a one-piece engineered upper made from single strands of yarn.  The KOBE 9 Elite Gold sports a white upper with gray, black and gold details throughout. Designed by Eric Avar as Bryant’s most provocative shoe to date, it maximizes innovation with Lunarlon, dynamic Flywire and carbon fiber throughout.

The Nike Basketball Elite Series Gold Collection is available June 6  at Nike.com  and select retail locations globally.
My goodness. These joints crap all over the detail IMO. Wowwwwww Love emmmmm

Come put these 350-400 hours a month in for me and then you can tell me how to manage my finances.

Another thing you're failing to realize is that unless you beat the living **** of your sneakers, you can always flip them if need be and get your money back, if not more.

I would say that 75% of my collection is made up of sneakers than I can get way more than what I paid for them.

Luckily, I do OK for myself and I don't have to come off stuff, but it is an option.

Last edited by a moderator:
No dress code when you're self employed.

Shorts/joggers and bright sneakers every day,
laugh.gif
Slap Hands Fam.

thats whats up

Why does it matter what people spend their money on? That's THEIR choice to make, not yours or mine. I personally haven't dropped over $300 on a pair of shoes in my life but I'm sick of people telling others not to buy something because it's expensive. If they have the funds, WHO CARES? 

We're all slaves to this industry eating out of the palm of their hands. Don't judge crackheads or H addicts then or try to help them, because it's what they want to spend their money on right? I know it's shoes but as people we're getting nowhere by stampeding over new Nike's, robbing, killing, spending our rent and gas money. Lining up for hours but not paying any attention to our community, economy, politics... Just let the people continue to be dumb and let everyone do what they want with no questions.

I'm done.

Last edited:
Was debating Showtimes Vs. Perspectives until I saw this shot.

Hopefully I get that call for the Raffle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom