THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
We're all slaves to this industry eating out of the palm of their hands. Don't judge crackheads or H addicts then or try to help them, because it's what they want to spend their money on right? I know it's shoes but as people we're getting nowhere by stampeding over new Nike's, robbing, killing, spending our rent and gas money. Lining up for hours but not paying any attention to our community, economy, politics... Just let the people continue to be dumb and let everyone do what they want with no questions.

I'm done.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you post screenshots of spending well over a G on shoes.

If not then I apologize.

But I'm sure I have.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you post screenshots of spending well over a G on shoes.

If not then I apologize.

But I'm sure I have.
Not me man, I've never spent that much at once. I do buy what I really like, it's been one pair every few months now, But I'll admit I've bought more shoes than necessary and regret some of them and wish I had that money back.

Not me man, I've never spent that much at once. I do buy what I really like, it's been one pair every few months now, But I'll admit I've bought more shoes than necessary and regret some of them and wish I had that money back.

Oh I apologize man.

I thought you were one of those guys that used to score 4 or 5 pairs out of the random restocks.

So people went nuts over the white HTM joints with the gum sole but are passing on the Gold/whites elites cuz they will get dirty? LOL I really hope yall pass.

Hopefully the gold/white elites are not limited

Edit: Actually theres way more white on the HTM ones.

Last edited:
Oh I apologize man.

I thought you were one of those guys that used to score 4 or 5 pairs out of the random restocks.
No problem, but nope, I've never been lucky on any restock sadly 
indifferent.gif

But with nike, you win some, you lose some.

Is it a sure thing that there WILL be gr flyknit lows...?

Cant seem to find anywhere to confirm it...

Wanted them flyknit lows from the beggining , and that dude's awesome photoshops ( cant remember the name )

Htm multis are awesome , but I have no problem copping a couple of decent GRs...

Hope Nike releases them.

Is it a sure thing that there WILL be gr flyknit lows...?

Cant seem to find anywhere to confirm it...

Wanted them flyknit lows from the beggining , and that dude's awesome photoshops ( cant remember the name )

Htm multis are awesome , but I have no problem copping a couple of decent GRs...

Hope Nike releases them.

Looks like the first FK low may release in July.

In the NikeInc.com article regarding these HTM releases, Nike alluded to future releases of the FK lows.

Looks like the first FK low may release in July.

In the NikeInc.com article regarding these HTM releases, Nike alluded to future releases of the FK lows.

Kind sir can you (or ayone for that matter) share the link of this article?

Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom