THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Question: Was the last elite shoes limited? And if not could I wait on a price drop for the 9 or will they be gone by then?

Details weren't "limited" limited... they were a gr of sorts...

So far, from what's happened since February, if you snooze you lose on any Kobe 9.

Whelp. Wouldn't be the first time this has happened to me, thanks.

edit: when you say that do you mean the kobes are already gone because you said "those"

Those four Kobe 9 fk lows were HTM releases and dropped in Milan only.

No official US release date as of yet... but if they do, it'll probably be just 21Mercer getting them.

I'm disgusted to find out that kobe 9s are making it clearance stores and selling at 129 smh. Jus had one of my friends l tell me that they had a fsr Monday morning smh
I REALLLY doubt this... They haven't even been out for 2 weeks.

A few pairs or so from returns, maybe. Full size runs... Naw.

Last edited:
Well then I'm out. I'm not gonna stress trying to get any pair of these, I'll probably just settle for a pair of those flyknit free runs instead even they they aren't a basketball shoe 
tired.gif

The kobe ix elites the high tops were at the nike clearance store. Not the lows the highs. Multiple employees besides my friend confirmed this.

It was this past Monday morning at 8 am

Last edited:
I swear if I drive all the way out to St. Augustine and don't see a pair of MPs I'm going to cry because that's the only high I want

Just checked the launch locator and there's only one store near me that isn't doing a raffle for the showtimes :rolleyes

I think I'll just try my luck on NDC or make the drive to one of the Nike stores.

Bruce Lee's are going back. Ordered some amnesty ID's. Will cop a pair of flyknit lows if there is a decent colorway. If not I'm cool with my inspirations and details.
Ordered some amnesty 8 id's 2 weeks ago and just ordered the 9 amnesty id's yesterday. Will prolly keep my BruceLee's doe. Already balled out hard in dem. Was gonna pick one out of the 2 amnesties I ordered but might just keep both. As of now, my 9 collection I gots is masterpieces, inspirations, Bruce's, amnesty 9 id. Might order one more id in a month or 2 and just wait on word for da truth of the kobe 9 being the flyknit lows Forreal. Like and thought about grabbin details but not a huge fan of the highs. Imma be selective and wait it out for the low flyknit.

Back
Top Bottom