THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
With the 9 elites I recommend going with a shorter length than usual cause you can get away with it. So if you're like a 34x34 go with a 34x32 etc but largely depends on the jeans/pants them self

I'm 31... See here's the thing..I've debated on this "how to wear" issue w the 9's. I don't want to cover up the detail of the shoe. When y'all say cover the tongue, are y'all covering the entire upper, and letting the pants lay on the shoe?

Like bootcut?

Hell nah..

Who cares. Wear them how you like. Kobe is in his mid to late 30s and his pants were tucked in while the tongue was out. I think it's disrespectful to cover up this much shoe and detail.

Yes, wear them how u like..

But be sensible about it..

And his may have been tucked or w/e, but the way he had the tongues loosened I guess, made it look good.

Naw,some people are looking like fools with them tucked in.It aint a diss just being honest.This is the first shoe that I have seen where you really have to rock them right and where a certain type of pant is needed.

Agreed

With the 9 elites I recommend going with a shorter length than usual cause you can get away with it. So if you're like a 34x34 go with a 34x32 etc but largely depends on the jeans/pants them self

Mine are 32x34

Sit perfectly where they are

Beauty/detail of the shoe is still seen

Last edited:
Exactly.I think most people need to get shorter inseams in their jeans with kicks anyway instead rocking them to long and super cuffing them.Ofcourse depends on your fit and height as well.

I discovered this last year and it makes all my kicks and outfit look much better/cleaner now.

Naw,some people are looking like fools with them tucked in.It aint a diss just being honest.This is the first shoe that I have seen where you really have to rock them right and where a certain type of pant is needed.

lol that's most shoes, dudes just refuse to acknowledge it with the others.

Teaser of Kobe 9 EM Premium On Footlocker EU

Laser Crimson/Reflective Silver/Obsidian

669630-604

Last edited:
not sure if you just wanted attention or not but why does it sicken you?

almost every shoe hits outlets and the outlet you mentioned gets FSRs of heat all of the time. Not sometimes but all of the time.

Don't make it like they are hitting clearance stores across the nation and people are getting shafted by paying the 225 price tag otherwise.

Also, why not post which shoe it was then?

View media item 909276

It sickens me that I missed out. Lol. Was just sharing info with you guys since I didn't see anyone else post that info.

Also I am waiting to hear which one it was in didn't ask to mucb bc u was salty that I didn't know. But I should have more info today.

I might get lucky we shall c

Last edited:

I don't see what can be done to the EM low to make them "Premium" other than replacing it with flyknit. But I'll reserve judgement until I see more of the shoe.
What made the the WTK8 Premium? I think they just use that label when something is limited or made specially. Looks like an Icy sole toward the bottom.

Premium has been used for graphic prints on foamposites so it might just mean it has print

I think the best part about the highs is that I can wear them in a bunch of different ways.  Tongue hangs out when wearing loud clothes and casual, but a nice dinner with the girl, the shoe is under the pants and they look just fine.

1761f1a6b69911e3bf331279a0060797_8.jpg

Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure. Hell, I wasn't even paying attention to the Milan release other than the pictures. No point in me getting worked up for something I have no chance of getting.

Back
Top Bottom