THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Hot a huge fan of the white elites. I more so do not like the swish on them. If the swish were like last years blk/gld elites I think it would look better. These are nice but im def not gonna cop that. Hoping I don't get a big let down for the showtimes. I been wanting those ever since I seen the pics released.

Bigj

What up my dude

I like the white gold johns too

The white fk is what kills me tho

As for the Easters, I liked them allot, til the low fk reared it's bootaful head on the scene..All the way in Mulan.

If those gums and/or mps swim over here, I'ma have to grab one/both for sure..

Although the fk on gums is white, I'd still hit it.

Last edited:
:lol: wassup man?
I'm not buying them so I'm not worried about then getting dirty. They just look nice lol

White/gold elites are fire but I just hate the squre print they used on the back. Reminds me of the print they used on the All Stars and I HATED it

^I think it's just FCFS with the Showtimes. If there was an RSVP, it would have been today, and there still hasn't been an announcement.

or maybe they were more readily available

and shouldn't you go by footlocker or ndc?

Im living in germany where overall the amount of kobe 9 are very limited. Kickz.com is a german online and local store based in munich.
usually none of the kobe 9 elites were available for more than 24 hours. They only had the kobe 9 asg in kids sizes.

I like the Gold Elites but I'm on Nike strike until I get my hands on those gum bottoms.

Also, idk where you guys wear your sneakers, but my black/white racers are fine and I've worn them a ton.

Last edited by a moderator:

COPPED.
laugh.gif

I pray your right bro, im fiending over here for these
I would like these to wear with my jeans casually.  They would be comfortable as hell and go with anything.  Take that god damn HTM tag off them.  They are black and white colorway.  They would sit if they weren't limited.  Then I'd scoop them up below retail.

Last edited:
Stop posting the FK Low pics plz, I'm still drooling 

Absolutely love the look of the shoe, EFF THE HYPE! 

Back
Top Bottom