THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Victory!

Just got the call for Showtimes.
nthat.gif

Can't wait to sleep in on Saturday!

FTL here is Friday.

Champs is Thursday after 5.
awesome. Thanks for the info.   repped

man I hope these stores release them Saturday...(some employees might not have got the date switch memo) I would be mad to show up on a sat morning, for them to tell me "yeah we sold out yesterday"
sick.gif

Last edited:

Found a dude on IG that sold me Devotions for $250 shipped DS sz 11.5, crossing my fingers no scam...
can you please post up your whole shoe closet/collection! i bet everyone is trying to get an idea of how many doubles you have ..
nthat.gif

Just got the call for Showtimes. :nthat:
Can't wait to sleep in on Saturday!
View media item 910188

can't wait for these...my favorite 9's so far. Luckily it's fcfs at my Champs, I never win raffles so at least I'm guaranteed a pair of these

Found a dude on IG that sold me Devotions for $250 shipped DS sz 11.5, crossing my fingers no scam...

How many ASGs will this make?

If I grab the Showtimes on Saturday, first move is to lace swap those laser orange ones for purple laces.

Last edited:
Crooked Tongues comes out to $335 shipped to California.

Afew comes out to $285 shipped to California.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

No thanks, gonna stick with NDC.

Last edited:

can you please post up your whole shoe closet/collection! i bet everyone is trying to get an idea of how many doubles you have ..
nthat.gif
Sorry no can do right now, most of it is in storage. I will put it this way, I rarely buy just 1 pair of a shoe I like.

How many ASGs will this make?

If I grab the Showtimes on Saturday, first move is to lace swap those laser orange ones for purple laces.
Just 2 pairs of all stars lol

Showtimes look dope. Can't wait to see them in person.

Not sure when I'm ever going to wear them though.

Got a tracking number, no movement on it yet though. I am skeptical, since it wasn't scanned from usps yet. But it was on ebay so I am covered and not worried.
Gotcha. Hope it works out for you bro that was a crazy price.
I will say this, assuming I receive boxes in the mail for MP and Devotions, I will video tape the opening of both. $313 shipped MP and $250 shipped Devotion is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom