THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I couldn't care less about boxes. At these prices Nike should be throwing in extra laces and insoles.

I bought a few pairs of cp3 VIs that came with two or three extra pairs of laces, and a pair of adidas that came with FIVE extra laces.

Who said I don't wear the box? Lol

I don't care Really but the Em lows and the Elite highs do have the same box. So it looks like there isn't a special elite box this year. View media item 915294

Overall, just having the elite's release before the EM kinda threw everything off. Some maestros had the asg packaging n some didn't. Personally, I think kobe has the best box of the 3 sigs by a longshot whether we're talking about regular season or elites. Simple yet elegant.

I found Details in my sz9.5 for retail. Not sure if I'm going to keep. High top shoes just aren't my thing.

Last edited:
Last Year vs. This Year

im almost convinced Nike recycled the eggs from last year
roll.gif

Last edited:
Man who can point me to details for close to retail. Would rather have those than Showtimes cuz they go with more things

Unsure whether or not a half size down or going tts is killin me. Once I decide I am gonna get the inspiration again. I'm at the Portland game. Not sure who was wearing the inspirations but man they are really nice. Seeing someone else wear in person was nice. Iggy rockin the bruce lee lows

Last Year vs. This Year

im almost convinced Nike recycled the eggs from last year
roll.gif
I find it more amusing nike using a christian holiday as a gimmick with bunnies/eggs and never mentioning why easter is really celebrated. Yet they will make rainbow shirts saying BE TRUE to promote the lgbt community and bring awareness that gays play sports too. I'd imagine they would say easter is simply the easter bunny's birthday just like christmas is santa's bday  

This is getting ridiculous. Just keep talking and maybe you'll convince yourself your right! 
sick.gif
LMAO...just look at the on feet photos and look at the SIX lace loop on the flyknit. they are unchanged from the elite high to the HTM lows. If you can't tell the difference you need to have your eyes checked.

I find it more amusing nike using a christian holiday as a gimmick with bunnies/eggs and never mentioning why easter is really celebrated. Yet they will make rainbow shirts saying BE TRUE to promote the lgbt community and bring awareness that gays play sports too. I'd imagine they would say easter is simply the easter bunny's birthday just like christmas is santa's bday  
Why would Nike or any other company like hallmark or candy companies who sell Easter themed products need to mention why Easter is "really celebrated"?

Back
Top Bottom