THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Your still talking? Why don't you tell me how they feel on feet compared to the em's? Ohh that's right you don't have them... Get over it man Its the same shoe with minor changes no matter what you think. Just another way for Nike to squeeze every dime out of us! 
mean.gif
You really need to get your eyes checked if you still think the EM and HTM FK lows share the exact same silhouette.

Last edited:

I couldn't care less about boxes. At these prices Nike should be throwing in extra laces and insoles.

I bought a few pairs of cp3 VIs that came with two or three extra pairs of laces, and a pair of adidas that came with FIVE extra laces.
Thats cos all those shoe have going for them are the laces :-D

The Showtime review we've all been waiting for, Mr. Rachet Review himself with a new handle,. YouTube can't keep him down!
Ratchet is already a legend. He's been down with the 9's since the beginning. Which hasn't been that long but still.

Last edited:

How is kobe being spotted in details gonna drive up prices?? it's not like it's his shoe and doesn't get paid to wear and promote lol... Ye on the other hand is another story he got the touch so wateva he wear right now is poppin so ppl def gone bite his style!
kobe is no Kanye by a long shot but the stans in the thread who didn't cop the details want them more than ever now...lol
KOBE>kanye

#RealTalk

Lol y'all better not be on that... kobe that dude but nowhere in my kobe shoe buying process do I ask myself did kobe wear these? [emoji]9745[/emoji]️[emoji]128516[/emoji]
I actually want Kobe kicks that Kobe wore in game. When it comes to casual kicks, I only consult myself.
Yep, kicks that are worn in game mean something to me too. I'm old school, when there were no PE's, and I could watch NBA sunday and see Jordan had the shoes I was wearing. 
nthat.gif

How is kobe being spotted in details gonna drive up prices?? it's not like it's his shoe and doesn't get paid to wear and promote lol... Ye on the other hand is another story he got the touch so wateva he wear right now is poppin so ppl def gone bite his style!
kobe is no Kanye by a long shot but the stans in the thread who didn't cop the details want them more than ever now...lol

KOBE>kanye

#RealTalk

:smh:

Kobe's wouldn't eem be popular today if it wasn't for kanye

Yep, kicks that are worn in game mean something to me too. I'm old school, when there were no PE's, and I could watch NBA sunday and see Jordan had the shoes I was wearing. :nthat:

Except when MJ broke out the Black Vs with the '23' stitched on the side in the Playoffs over 25 years ago...

As I was cleaning my Black Vs while watching the game vs the Bucks, I remember thinking "Where'd he get THOSE?!?"

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom