THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
seen this on footlocker release list....

• nike_s.jpg

[FLOAT=LEFT]Nike Kobe 9 EM
    Black/Laser Crimson/Wolf Grey/White
    [/FLOAT]

May 3rd release date. Anyone have any idea with these are?

FTL EU announced the premium this morning. That pair on the US and EU calendar for may 3rd is not the EM premium that released on End and will release on FTL EU overnight. I posted it earlier today, that's the cement pair. The pair from today's new pic and release is "laser crimson/reflective silver/obsidian

May 3 pair is black/laser crimson/ wolf grey/ white

View media item 912328

^ So the Kobe 9 EM Premium Laser Crimson is only euro exclusive or you see it releasing in US also?

There are a few SB's getting the same theme and colorway, so it's a good possibility.
Are the SB's that are getting them located statewide? To be 100% honest if these are dropping on Nike.com soon I'm just going to sell my Euro pair and grab for retail later. I hate over spending and then they end up being a easy grab here in US.
The Hacky Sack SBs that are similar to the Premiums are dropping on 4/19 on NDC.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/04/11/nike-sb-hacky-sack-pack/

Not sure what this would mean for a US release of the Hacky Sack 9s, but I wouldn't be too surprised if a US release did happen. Just my opinion, but it'd be kind of weird to me if they kept them Euro exclusive because I don't see why that theme has any Euro significance. With the Sparks, it made sense because it was part of a Ignite Shanghai event/pack, and the Barcelona releases had obvious Euro soccer ties. With these Hacky Sack 9s, I don't really get the connection unless Nike just wanted to make them Euro exclusive just for the hell of it.

Nothing's been confirmed either way though. So I'd just hold onto them til more info comes out.

Last edited:
The Hacky Sack SBs that are similar to the Premiums are dropping on 4/19 on NDC.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/04/11/nike-sb-hacky-sack-pack/

Not sure what this would mean for a US release of the Hacky Sack 9s, but I wouldn't be too surprised if a US release did happen. Just my opinion, but it'd be kind of weird to me if they kept them Euro exclusive because I don't see why that theme has any Euro significance. With the Sparks, it made sense because it was part of a Ignite Shanghai event/pack, and the Barcelona releases had obvious Euro soccer ties. With these Hacky Sack 9s, I don't really get the connection unless Nike just wanted to make them Euro exclusive just for the hell of it.

Nothing's been confirmed either way though. So I'd just hold onto them til more info comes out.

Thanks I will wait it out then.

Went down to nike and cop a 13 at least I guaranteed a pair no matter what size I get. Sadly I couldnt cancel my east bay order in time so I got a 12.5 coming. Gonna either send back or give a decent deal to someone who wants em.

I think they've all been on a similar level, besides the Inspirations.
I don't think so.

The colorway is similar to the inspiration and they're $225. That's a lot for the average person to keep plopping down for kicks.
The Inspires had less pairs than the rest?  Obviously ASG and MPs were the rarest correct?

these need to drop in the states!
WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE OVER SEAS EXCLUSIVE KOBES????

LIKE, THOSE SPIDERMAN PREMIUM EM LOWS, THE (GRAILS) KB8 SPARKS, THE INFLUNENCES, AND THE (GRAIL STATUS) FLYKNIT LOW HTMS ARENT AVAILBLE IN THE US!!!!!!!

CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT IM PRETTY SURE KOBE PLAYS FOR THE LAKERS, IN THE US...

CMON, WHY CANT WE GET A DECENT KOBE IN THE STATES....

UGHHHHHHHHH

There have always been Kobe exclusives overseas. He's probably the most popular US athlete abroad, especially in Asia. And Nike likes to troll to generate hype here which they've done a masterful job of doing. There's always going to be exclusives whether it's with the country ie the NRGs or abroad. Nike just cares about the hype machine.

Having troubles deciding whether I should get the Easters or the black and red ones releasing in May. Any thoughts on which one?

WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE OVER SEAS EXCLUSIVE KOBES????

LIKE, THOSE SPIDERMAN PREMIUM EM LOWS, THE (GRAILS) KB8 SPARKS, THE INFLUNENCES, AND THE (GRAIL STATUS) FLYKNIT LOW HTMS ARENT AVAILBLE IN THE US!!!!!!!

CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT IM PRETTY SURE KOBE PLAYS FOR THE LAKERS, IN THE US...

CMON, WHY CANT WE GET A DECENT KOBE IN THE STATES....

UGHHHHHHHHH
The Sparks.and HTM make sense becuase kobe has a way bigger overseas fan base.

the influence EU can keep.

BUT FOR REAL.. GIVE THE US AN EXCLUSIVE CW

Back
Top Bottom