THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
NDC charged me on sat but still havent sent me shipping info. Fearing that the order might get cancelled. For the Details, i got the shipping late Saturday and got the shoes on Tuesday. Doubt i get the showtime's tomorrow.
what size mang.

NDC charged me on sat but still havent sent me shipping info. Fearing that the order might get cancelled. For the Details, i got the shipping late Saturday and got the shoes on Tuesday. Doubt i get the showtime's tomorrow....

I believe Nike is having some issues. I read that shipping will be delayed a day at least.

NDC charged me on sat but still havent sent me shipping info. Fearing that the order might get cancelled. For the Details, i got the shipping late Saturday and got the shoes on Tuesday. Doubt i get the showtime's tomorrow....
Yea, don't trip. I'm in the same boat. There was a delay message on the front page of NDC on release day morning saying there will be a shipping delay, so add on 1-2 extra days for shipping. I was also charged Saturday, and still no shipping conf. as of right now. I'm thinking they should go out tomorrow sometime.   *knocks on wood*

Now if they had done that...and made the medial side with large hits of red flyknit, I may have added another elite to my collection.

As it stands, those gold packs are near the bottom of the barrel.
I would have easily copped if all of the black flyknit was replaced by mango, but as they are, Pass.

Thanks for the info fellas. If I paid for that two day shipping I'd be talking to someone right now to get a discount code or something lol

It was irrational but honestly it was irrational to call them a bunch of lazy idiots because a pair without a swoosh made it through. Mistakes happen man.
Yea lazy wasn't the word i should have used. But this isn't the first time we have seen shoes missing a swoosh or some other major flaw. I mean come on man, how does **** like that get passed quality control?

I think a lot of kids have all week off, at least I did when I was a kid. Our "spring break" was actually in spring around Easter.

I always wondered why I had school while I watched skanks flop around on MTV spring break
laugh.gif

I believe Nike is having some issues. I read that shipping will be delayed a day at least.

Yea it seems there is a delay.

Yea, don't trip. I'm in the same boat. There was a delay message on the front page of NDC on release day morning saying there will be a shipping delay, so add on 1-2 extra days for shipping. I was also charged Saturday, and still no shipping conf. as of right now. I'm thinking they should go out tomorrow sometime.   *knocks on wood*
Nike playing with my emotions with the delay.  Got me feeling like Jonah Hill in the eBay store in 40 Year Old Virgin.

WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE OVER SEAS EXCLUSIVE KOBES????

LIKE, THOSE SPIDERMAN PREMIUM EM LOWS, THE (GRAILS) KB8 SPARKS, THE INFLUNENCES, AND THE (GRAIL STATUS) FLYKNIT LOW HTMS ARENT AVAILBLE IN THE US!!!!!!!

CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT IM PRETTY SURE KOBE PLAYS FOR THE LAKERS, IN THE US...

CMON, WHY CANT WE GET A DECENT KOBE IN THE STATES....

UGHHHHHHHHH

QFT

Called around the Orlando area and seems like everywhere is getting the Easters. Sanford mall, Altamonte mall, and Florida mall in my area. Shouldn't be too hard to cop here in FL. Strange how they still aren't up on FTL though... 

Does anyone have pics of a decently worn in insert on the 9 elites?

Im looking to see if it kinda forms a lip. Fresh out of the box they are straight in the toe area. The 8's kinda fold up and I think that's why I didn't slide around in the 8's but I am in the 9's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom