THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Still hope I can swing a trade for the inspirations. Only pair I've seen here in Baltimore. That black sole is my favorite features with the yellow crash pad.

My local ftl  is getting the easters, but it's a raffle 
ohwell.gif

My local spot is FCFS this Saturday.  Usually fairly quiet but not sure how the easter packs usually sell.

Either way, if someone is after a size, PM me.  I may be able to help out

@So Much Sole 23  Quick tid bit for the 9s so far, if you are in love with it and seems like absolute fire, you probably are not getting them! 
mean.gif

(at least for retail)

* Edit: Euro and Paris only so far on all FK lows and the Crimson EM one dropped last week!

Last edited:
@So Much Sole 23
 Quick tid bit for the 9s so far, if you are in love with it and seems like absolute fire, you probably are not getting them!
(at least for retail)

Oh They Will Be Had, Believe That 8)

No One's On Kobe's Like That Out Here In Colorado Anymore Since "The Incident" Like I've Mentioned Before :lol:

If We Don't Get Em, That's Where The Networking Comes In To Play :wink:

On Another Note,

Must Be Nice Strolling Thru The Airport With Only The Clothes You Have On Your Back..... My *** Is Always Dragging A Big *** Duffle Bag To The Counter Paying Fee's Because My **** Weighs Too Much Due To The Fact I Couldn't Decide What All To Pack :lol:

"I'll Just Shop When I Get There" :pimp:

....One Of These Days

Last edited:
SNS removed the EM Premium low from their calendar this morning. It had been on there as "delayed" since Friday morning. Wonder if they got them and sold the few pairs in store or if maybe their shipment was canceled completely...

DAMMIT I didnt need to see those pictures lol.The easters look amazing pictures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom