THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Unloaded my Perspectives to my homie, only have the All-Stars...my goal is to have one high, one EM low, and one flyknit low if they ever release here

And I'm done with the 9s. Didn't expect to cop 4 releases in a row but those are the ones I was feeling. Only ones I struck out on are the Devotions but I'm not salty. Now its time to let my pockets take a long breather.
Great choices, and I love how these look when they're lined up together. There's just something special about a lineup of Kobe 9 Elites compared to other shoes IMO.

Last edited:
Yellow & yellow!! Love the 9's but I'm Breaking out the 4's for my game tonight.
Those 4s.
smokin.gif

I can see why people especially Lakers fan are so high on the Showtimes .. obviously... but i can never pull that off myself.. it's just to bright for me like the Perspectives..

I may cop later on for collectables ... I'm a laker fan btw

I agree inspirations are underrated. Man I super slept on those. Blacked out look is fire! Showtimes top 3 but details number one and will be a classic down the line, if they ever retro they will prob call em cool greys years from now. Classy colorway, glad I was able to get em shoutout to @NrmanCruso for the oop. Those em's that released overseas tho smh hopefully we get a date soon.

I hate coming in this thread... y'all cost me so much damn money.

Now I'm on the hunt for some Showtimes. Repped Rigel19 for the pic that sent me over the edge.

The showtimes are mean in person. People will regret not copping once they see them in person. Top 3 colorway and for a Lakers fan like myself they are number 1 on the list.

Not really a fan of high tops... I saw the showtimes today at FL. There're sitting. They're ok, I'm a huge lakeshow fan, but I also like to rock my kicks causally. Have no idea how to rock these off the court.

Showtimes need to keep sitting and eventually get discounted so I can lewi up :smokin

Best colorway behind the details

These won't sit that long. Certain areas sold well, others they're still around. I can see them being around for a few weeks but not long enough to go on sale.

Great choices, and I love how these look when they're lined up together. There's just something special about a lineup of Kobe 9 Elites compared to other shoes IMO.

Thanks! I know what you mean about the lineup, especially some of the pics that SeanGo posted up. Just beautiful.

Rocked my Showtimes to the gym and this lame a** dude asked why I got this colorway and how he got the grey ones (didn't know the name) but he hast wore em yet lol ppl these days man.

I hate coming in this thread... y'all cost me so much damn money.

Now I'm on the hunt for some Showtimes. Repped Rigel19 for the pic that sent me over the edge.

Haha no problem [emoji]128077[/emoji] you won't regret it if you grab the Showtimes.

jflick jflick I had to rep...I didn't get my shipment yet but you've led me to believe these are a true Lakers colorway. I believed these were more of a Sun's color... how stupid of me.

For all those half sizing down and it feels alittle tight give a few good runs. I played three days in a row with the showtimes and they are more and more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom