THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Showtime 9s look good in person man. Just don't want to "pull them off" every time I wear em. Leaning towards more neutral colorways or simpler kicks, especially for the 9s.
im the opposite I like brighter more vibrant colorways especially at these prices they better stand out lol prolly why I don't like those inspirations as much

Derozan in them details..

tumblr_n3zw18jvB81qby0c2o1_r1_400.gif

dem3.jpg

DeRozan should consider playing for the Lakers

Showtime 9s look good in person man. Just don't want to "pull them off" every time I wear em. Leaning towards more neutral colorways or simpler kicks, especially for the 9s.

Exactly how I've been feeling for the past year.

I love 9 silhouette but the details and MPs are the only c/w's so far that I'd wanna wear.

Keeping things basic has also allowed me to cut back on my purchases as well. Feels good not having to chase after every crazy colored sig shoe.

[h1]APRIL 15, 2014 BY SNEAKER BAR
[/h1]

[FLOAT=RIGHT]6 COMMENTS[/FLOAT]
nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-698x366.jpg

NIKE KOBE 9 ELITE LOW HTM PREMIUM WHITE/MULTICOLOR-GUM
The limited exclusive Nike Kobe 9 Elite Lot HTM edition was a Milan only release. Today, we share detailed photos of the White/Multicolor-Gum pair that is now currently going for $3,500 oneBay.
As nice as this model is, which could arguably be the best pair of the models that released, do you believe this Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low HTM is every bit worth the asking price? Leave your thoughts in the comments below and keep it locked to Sneaker Bar for a possible US release.
Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low HTM Premium

Heather White/Gum-Multicolor

698595-109

$340

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-2.jpg
nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-3.jpg
nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-4.jpg
nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-5.jpg
nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-6.jpg
nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-7.jpg
nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-8.jpg
nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-9.jpg
nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-10.jpg

Nike should release this CW in USA

Well, my $250 pair of Devotions came in today. Started out sketchy as the dude shipped them in just the taped up Nike bag. But they turned out legit and DS! These + my $313 MP's makes for a great April!

Random question, mainly because if I'm dropping $240 (shipping + taxes) for these and have bought a few pairs now, I'm trying to get more insight in the longevity of them.

They seem to have a rubber midsole on the outside and technically have the Lunarlon insert but these should last like Air Jordan 1s, correct? There is no foam midsole to crack or anything to dry out and disintegrate, am I right? Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Well, my $250 pair of Devotions came in today. Started out sketchy as the dude shipped them in just the taped up Nike bag. But they turned out legit and DS! These + my $313 MP's makes for a great April!
One dude wrapped my kobe 8 Area 72 in a trader joes paper bag but he probably used two rolls of shipping tape to wrap up the whole paper bag. It would have saved him money if he ended up buying a box instead of doing that. Peeps is crazy.

One dude wrapped my kobe 8 Area 72 in a trader joes paper bag but he probably used two rolls of shipping tape to wrap up the whole paper bag. It would have saved him money if he ended up buying a box instead of doing that. Peeps is crazy.
Yeah for $250 shipped I wasn't mad, but any other time I would have. Box faired well even to AK. No idea why this dude lost money on this pair. Retail in TX was $244, plus shipping and $8 paypal fees. He originally offered them to me for $270 shipped. I was skeptical, and I offered $250, and he too it. Insane deal.

I do this whenever the shoebox doesn't fit in any of my leftover Nike/Memphis shipping boxes. I tend to trash all the bigger boxes cause they take up to much space.

How would he save money getting a box? Bags were free tape is 3$ a roll. 

Random question, mainly because if I'm dropping $240 (shipping + taxes) for these and have bought a few pairs now, I'm trying to get more insight in the longevity of them.

They seem to have a rubber midsole on the outside and technically have the Lunarlon insert but these should last like Air Jordan 1s, correct? There is no foam midsole to crack or anything to dry out and disintegrate, am I right? Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

I don't see longevity being an issue on newer shoes because of all the synthetics. Even under the flyknit, there is hyperfuse. The only thing that may crumble is the lunarlon because of the foam, but we're probably talking a decade+.

If anything, the glue would be the first thing to go. Which in that case, you could always re-glue.

Unless there's a factory defect, you should never have to worry about those type of things unless you plan to keep em ds forever.

The sales figures will show otherwise. There just so happened to be a LOT more of these available than previous Kobe 9s.

but lets not forget that shoes in lakers colorway are not so popular generally because its very difficult to match clothes and even basketball uniforms.
while they look cool with lakers jersey or generrally with something in gold yellow, the showtime kobe 9 are even more difficult to wear casually then the perspectives.
The other factor is, the showtime kobe 9 is already the 5th colorway for retail. Most people who wanted a pair of kobe 9 already have.

I do this whenever the shoebox doesn't fit in any of my leftover Nike/Memphis shipping boxes. I tend to trash all the bigger boxes cause they take up to much space.

How would he save money getting a box? Bags were free tape is 3$ a roll. 

A box cost 97 cents at home depot. Shipping tape around 3 dollars. He used a lot of tape to wrap the entire bag up in tape. Completely covered. Maybe twice.

but lets not forget that shoes in lakers colorway are not so popular generally because its very difficult to match clothes and even basketball uniforms.
while they look cool with lakers jersey or generrally with something in gold yellow, the showtime kobe 9 are even more difficult to wear casually then the perspectives.
The other factor is, the showtime kobe 9 is already the 5th colorway for retail. Most people who wanted a pair of kobe 9 already have.

That last sentence perfectly sums up why I don't have the showtimes. I think they're the 2nd best cw behind the MP, but I already own those and have the perspectives to ball in. There's no way I'm pulling these off casually which means there's no reason for me to own them. If these dropped before the perspectives, I for sure would own the showtimes.

Honestly I wouldn't buy those at retail. Some of the other flynit lows were nice but I actually didn't really like this colorway. Not trying to offend those who did like em though.

Back
Top Bottom