THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
jflick jflick I had to rep...I didn't get my shipment yet but you've led me to believe these are a true Lakers colorway. I believed these were more of a Sun's color... how stupid of me.
preciate it fam, I definitely had doubt's too so I put them next to the jacket as soon as I took them out the box to see lol

These won't sit that long. Certain areas sold well, others they're still around. I can see them being around for a few weeks but not long enough to go on sale.
The hot chick at the FTL I bought my showtimes from said their size run for these were the most plentiful they had gotten for any of the elites.

I'm still on the search for some tech fleece pants to rock with my elites. Anyone have a drop on any?

They already dropped them and subsequently sold out online.

Sneakersnstuff? They were on the calendar as delayed until last night at midnight and were off the calendar at 10 this morning. And they didn't release on there this morning.....

These won't sit that long. Certain areas sold well, others they're still around. I can see them being around for a few weeks but not long enough to go on sale.
The hot chick at the FTL I bought my showtimes from said their size run for these were the most plentiful they had gotten for any of the elites.

Plenty of stores sold out and they're not a GR. If certain stores have them too long, they'll send them to stores that can move them.

The inspirations are the weakest pair to me I don't get why there under rated that ugly green technicolor grass stain look is terrible to me and the all black sole and back parts remind me of batman boots idk y lol jus my opinion tho

Thought this lace swap was clean!!
Pic via IG NT member @darthmanel Figured I'd post being I've never seen him post in here

Even tho it would cover up part of the logo I think the elites look best casually when laced to the second lace hole. Not too floppy. And tied.

Even tho it would cover up part of the logo I think the elites look best casually when laced to the second lace hole. Not too floppy. And tied.
This guy knows. Though they're not rocked like that in the pic posted, that's how I will be rocking mine. Not sure if I will tie em though.

9 em lows are fire! Saw Easters on feet again. They look incredible and those saying they look like supernatural. I have supernatural and perspective they don't look either in person. Green is much different and the volt stands out a lot

The inspirations are the weakest pair to me I don't get why there under rated that ugly green technicolor grass stain look is terrible to me and the all black sole and back parts remind me of batman boots idk y lol jus my opinion tho
Don't agree but I respect your opinion. I feel the inspirations are the perfect ballin shoe. When the get scuffed the black makes it not noticeable.

Don't agree but I respect your opinion. I feel the inspirations are the perfect ballin shoe. When the get scuffed the black makes it not noticeable.
its that green that throws me off lol I would prolly like if there was no green I'm not feeling those green lowtop 11s either maybe I got a hidden dislike of the color green idk lol

Sneakersnstuff? They were on the calendar as delayed until last night at midnight and were off the calendar at 10 this morning. And they didn't release on there this morning.....
They released on there Monday morning. I got a 7, 7.5, and 11.

OH YEAH!...those "Showtimes" with the white lace swap just sold me...smh..damn..yet another $225..lol..ugh!....thanx whoever did that!!!..lol..smh...wunder what laces he used?...black prob look sick aswell?..IMO....
the hunt begins.......

White lace swap on the Showtimes 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom