THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Im sure this has been mentioned before but incase not?....a lace swap with the "Showtimes" & "Inspirations" looks really good IMO....The yell/gold laces from the "Showtimes" really brings out the "Inspirations" color, and just barely matches the tongue liner too!....and the "Inspirations" laces (Black) really tones down how bright the "Showtimes" are, also the black laces works perfect cause it goes with the midsole...heres sum pics 4ya 2c....whatchya think folks?..ha

Last edited:
I like the inspiration lace swap. I think somebody tried it earlier this week. That yellow matches the sock liner on them nicely.

Can't get down with the gum bottoms, not feeling the upper.

All the others are
smokin.gif
not worth anything more than 3-400 tho IMO. Dudes wildin payin $1500+
well said , i m fine with some IDs or the easters 

so I guess I'm done here unless them milan 9s get over here. Until then I'll be trying to get some I.D.s out the way. 

picked up the kobe 9 crimson from KICKz. didnt get it in my size, but got the size 7 for my wife, only recently started shoe thing when the prelude cameout...sonive been getting sneaker for myself and her, so working double time!

so many have known that price from kickz(germany) was high, along with the 50euro shipping. package was suppose to come wednesday but no one was home, i had it picked up, there was a custom fee or "brokerage fee" of 67.80 usd. instead of refusing the package, i paid for it and brought it home. the shoe was great, i only have problem with the price i paid for a gift for me wife and paying more ontop at UPS.

box they shipped it in was like the boxes you use to put sweater inside during christmas(shown in picture) and was almost 3x the size of the actualy kobe box size 7.

anyways enough with the typing more with the pictures. i hope they make a release in USA so i can grab myself a pair too

pictures are: the shipping box, in case with my size 10.5-11 prelude, her size 6.5-7 preludes, and his+her kobe 9 EM just to show off too :wink: even tho i think the crimson fits the preludes pretty well.

Why spend money on plastic bins for shoes though? Not my money but I jus dnt understand how it's easier, more efficient, or worth buying when keeping the box serves the same purpose

To each his own right

I like the kicks tho hope the release stateside

Cool. Wouldn't go with the tongue out though
I personally feel the tongue out is cool as long as its not floppin around. I actually think the tongue looks good when its loose when worn with shorts. Just my opinion on it, not taking a shot at yours by any means.

in case with my size 10.5-11 prelude, her size 6.5-7 preludes, and his+her kobe 9 EM just to show off too :wink:
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

The fact i you have a girl thats in to sneakers is dope...

hopeful one day i can find a chick like that or turn her to our side... but enough of that soap box

Back
Top Bottom