THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
just to help out the fam. there's a pair of size 11 showtime's on ebay 171303628553 for $255+$8 shipping to US

almost retail + shipping, not too bad

i was gonna buy them, but i'm not allowed to buy shoes until june :smh: |I

Last edited:

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

The fact i you have a girl thats in to sneakers is dope...

hopeful one day i can find a chick like that or turn her to our side... but enough of that soap box
Having a girl into sneakers is good and bad. It just depends on how into sneakers she gets. I got my girl casually into which is good cuz she only wants pairs ever so often and she understands why im always trying to get em lol.

I have a question for you guys about pay pal. I have an account and want to buy something from someone off of ebay. If I just a credit card to pay through ebay does that work? Sorry first time buyer but for 25 dollars over retail I gotta do it.  I do not have my bank account tied to my pay pal account, is this something I should do right away before I even buy it?

I personally feel the tongue out is cool as long as its not floppin around. I actually think the tongue looks good when its loose when worn with shorts. Just my opinion on it, not taking a shot at yours by any means.

Tongue out is way cooler for me. Rock em if you like em

Last edited:

Cool. Wouldn't go with the tongue out though
I like tucking my jeans into the shoe and tie`ing them like how I'm gonna ball.

I personally feel the tongue out is cool as long as its not floppin around. I actually think the tongue looks good when its loose when worn with shorts. Just my opinion on it, not taking a shot at yours by any means.
I like the tongue out as well.

The picture i posted of them Thursday were GS. No lie it did look pink. I'll post more onec I see adult sizes

I saw the details on feet yesterday. I regret passing on them. They are sold out now. Any one got details in their area size 8.5?

Hey guys! I'm gonna cop the Perspectives, and I'm just wondering what size should I buy. I'm wearing size 11.5 US (45.5 EU) on my Nike Elasticos and Nike Lunargato 2's (both futsal shoes). 

Do the Kobe's fit true to size, or should I go half a size up or down? Also if someone has a pic with the Perspectives on feet with black or light grey joggers, I'd like to see :wink:

any issues with the upper being thin and possibly ripping

i swear, thats the only reason im holding off on these. i play competitive basketball when i can and possibly a league or two soon if i have time. i just dont want an issue with these getting trashed easily and peeling or ripping or something.

NO BUY/SELL/TRADE OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED FORUMS. "HELPING" IS CONSIDERED SELLING.

PUT IT IN YOUR SIG, OR KEEP IT IN THE PROPER PLACE.

WARNINGS/SUSPENSIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT ACCORDINGLY.

i swear, thats the only reason im holding off on these. i play competitive basketball when i can and possibly a league or two soon if i have time. i just dont want an issue with these getting trashed easily and peeling or ripping or something.

Take this with a grain of salt. I own a lot of 8s, and had the bruce lees in hand in foot locker. The EM feels like trash compared to the 8s. Felt much thinner. But once again this is an in hand only test, not court test.

I guess they are like solar red. But people who don't know nikes (majority of people) like that will look at them as pink. Still a clean colorway.
Definitely pink the first time I saw Nike's new "crimson" CW on the jordan crimson 3 and I was like W T F.  But the color is has def grown on me, especially if its paired with good accent color like black. The crimson low joints will be copped x2.

Take this with a grain of salt. I own a lot of 8s, and had the bruce lees in hand in foot locker. The EM feels like trash compared to the 8s. Felt much thinner. But once again this is an in hand only test, not court test.

thats what i was afraid of, with people posting pics and doesnt have the thick backing like the 8's

its just looks so thin and flimsy :smh: dont wanna spend $160+ on a shoe to ball in and have it get destroyed in 2 months

Back
Top Bottom