THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
These actually have my interest more than any Kobe since the very early models. They're really going the Jordan route imo with release timing and the look being new and different.

They said these would be high..... But wow. Shoes look "cool" but not good IMO.

Flyknit chukka > these, in terms of looks. Of course I have no idea how these feel so can't say anything about that yet

I'd like to see some red with that clear sole in a CW..

The possibilities are endless with this one..

Gonna be ridiculous..

Last edited:
The fact that I won't wear these casually, don't really care for hi-tops, and the price is reason enough for me say that I'll more than likely skip these. The prelude pack doesn't interest me either.

Last edited:
If the flyknit lows have any resemblence to the his then copped no doubt :smokin

Not about that hi top life. Complete 180 from the 4-8 in terms of height

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

:lol: they look better than the unofficial pics

im a fan

but not for 230 they can stick um up kobes ***

Question now is, will kobe switch to the 8s during the half of his first game back?

:lol:

With the 9s and the Prelude pack is there anyone more happy then Nick Young right now?

These look good on the court. No chance you rocking them with Cargos and that's ok with me.

Didn't like the 7s and not that sold on the 8s but these have re-sparked that interest the 2-6 gave me :smokin

I'll be focusing on the pack more so than these.

probably catch grief for saying so, but now that we have seen the shoe in detail it does look like Nike kind of took a few pages out of UA's tech concepts.... just sayin.

on the casual tip I can see cats tryna flip these like some MAGS with da high cut....

these are interesting and fun, going to shake up the sneaker industry for sure.

dood killed me a couple pages back with the "lifestyle" version :lol:

Def a Masterpiece for sure. ...... Just wondering on traction and would have LOVED Zoom but will be coppin February 8th for sure...Good Job Eric/Kobe

You can easily rock these casually. You don't have to stuff every pair of jean you wear down or on top of a shoe. A banging shirt that color matches the kicks and you good.

At first I was skeptical but I kept looking at it and I am on board for this shoe. I will be moving to Hawaii so I don't know how hard it will be to get kicks out there. Does anyone know what the price looking like?

i think the traction is going to be great. it should kind of work like the zoom flight 95. the only problem is that it doesn't seem like it'll last. if they put a soft rubber or that transulcent stuff..going to burn through the traction in no time. i remember when my zoom flight 95 only lasted through hs summer league. I was devastated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom