THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
what got me into kobe's was a little weird actually. *side note* I was into the huarache 2k4 and 2k5's but I didn't know they were kobes at the time.*

anyways I was working at footlocker back in 2008/2009 and I was hypebeast over the countdown packs and other j's instead of paying attention to the kobes and lebrons, but I really liked the "del sol" 4s. My Boss also had the "carpe diems" she'd wear always telling me how comfortable they were. Wearing all my J's at the time, I noticed how uncomfortable they were so I made up my mind to stop purchasing retros, but money was also tight being a broke college student, so I stopped purchasing kicks entirely for awhile. Got back in and now all I purchase are lebrons and kobes. so even though I didn't purchase my first kobe until the 7, I've been in love with the line since the 4. Definitely plan on going back and getting older colorways when I get settled in a new job after I move.

shoes of today are made for performance and is where the quality goes. If I'm going to spend my hard earned money, I'm going to put it towards what will last.

who would've ever thought that a pair of Kobes 9s would be sitting, (almost) full FSR and all, days after the release???

this is almost too good to be true!
they;ll be gone by the weekend

price is too much
mean.gif
yeah they're going to sit.  Who the hell wants to pay $160 for engineered mesh?

just went back a couple pages and saw the "cement" Kobe 9s...I like em so far from the blurred image of the GS, but I don't want people looking at my "Yeezy" Kobe's. Kinda scares me because of the hype.

NWT deserves royalties if they call them the "Kobeezy's"

Hey guys! I'm gonna cop the Perspectives, and I'm just wondering what size should I buy. I'm wearing size 11.5 US (45.5 EU) on my Nike Elasticos and Nike Lunargato 2's (both futsal shoes). 

Do the Kobe's fit true to size, or should I go half a size up or down? Also if someone has a pic with the Perspectives on feet with black or light grey joggers, I'd like to see :wink:
Could you guys help :tongue:

any issues with the upper being thin and possibly ripping

i swear, thats the only reason im holding off on these. i play competitive basketball when i can and possibly a league or two soon if i have time. i just dont want an issue with these getting trashed easily and peeling or ripping or something.
The upper has no fuse backing so i think theyd actually be more durable. I think the fuse in the 8s lead them to rip because some sections were much weaker than others

Dont know why people are hating.

Some dudes feel entitled since theyve been collecting Kobes early on, but in all honesty, those are the biggest lames. Just cause you been collecting early doesnt mean anything. Just cause you know the history doesnt mean anything.

Its not that serious. Dude has a nice collection, end of story.

I see it both ways

I think it's because you have people who have been devoted to the Kobe line since it's inception or love the Kobe/Lakers who couldn't get one pair of preludes.

They see a person getting preludes as being a hypebeast upon seeing his pics initially.

Back
Top Bottom